829 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401-1809

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Neighborhoods: Wilshire Montana
Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Breakfast, Sandwiches

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is a Coffeehouse, Breakfast, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Outside Firepit to enjoy your coffee

I’m not a big coffee fan but I do love hot chocolate on a cold night. Decided to stop by here tonight after my movie to just enjoy the stillness by the fire pit. I feel like I’ve been on the go non stop lately.

That’s right, they have a fire pit outside in the patio area. I love that, just several blocks from the beach.

I used to come here to meet friends to play a game or two of scrabble after work. Great place to unwind after work and read a book. Very romantic for first dates too. :) This particular location is also very pet friendly as well.

I prefer the hot chocolate from Starbucks, but this CBTL has the BEST ambiance of all the coffee shops and its just a great place to hang.

Chocolate

I prefer Starbuck’s Hot chocolate to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s.

Coffeehouse Takeout Outdoor seating

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf  Restaurant Reviews

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf Montana, 829 Wilshire Blvd, Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf Food Menu, Coffee Bean Santa Monica Hours, Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf On Montana Santa Monica, Fire Pit 829, 829 Wilshire, and Coffee Beans And Tea Leaf Food Menu.