15430 Innis Lake Road
Caledon, ON

The Consulate Dining Lounge on Innis Lake

Cuisine: Fine Dining, Vegetarian, Vegan

The Consulate Dining Lounge on Innis Lake is a Fine Dining, Vegetarian, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/06/2013

A diner from Guelph, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mildred photo

Mildred

Toronto, ON

Fine Dining The Consulate Dining Lounge on Innis Lake

Really, really enjoyed my meal at the Consulate Dining Lounge, in Caledon. We heard that a special and intimate place existed and we ventured up from Toronto, (35 minutes).

The venue is polished and is a gem. The room with it’s 20 foot ceiling is great to sit in and look at the beauty of Innis Lake and the Niagara escarpment in the distance.

The vegetarian meal I had was prepared to my satisfaction, and I followed up my main meal with a piece of heaven, a slice of the pastry chef’s Apple Cake.

Will be back, maybe for the New Years Gala.

Pasta Vegetarian

The veggies were cooked to my perfection, and were wonderfully displayed, looked like art.

Fine Dining Caledon Peel

The Consulate Dining Lounge on Innis Lake  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Consulate Innis Lake, The Consulate Dining Lounge Menu, Consulate Dining Lounge Reviews, Caledon Brampton Fine Dining, "The Consulate" Innis Lake, Restaurant Review Of The Consulate, The Consulate Restaurant Caledon Reviews, and The Consulate Caledon.