574 Cranbrook Rd
Cockeysville, MD 21030-3702

The Corned Beef Factory

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Catering, Lunch

The Corned Beef Factory is a Sandwiches, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Location"
Cons
"Terrible food!!!!! Save your money "
Comments
"Food was bad ordered pit beef sand which and it was a steak um cooked up. Went into trash "
  • 12/22/2014

A Sandwiches food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Location
    Cons
    Terrible food!!!!! Save your money
    Comments
    Sandwich-300x200

filthy photo

filthy

Vancleave, MS

gross

this place is gross. i had a horrible experience. I had a reuben it was sloppy and disgusting. I approached the owner he was sloppy and disgusting so i knew that was the problem. this guy was a joke he was overweight and dirty. he was sweating uncontrollably. dont ever eat here the food is gross and so is the staff.

gross

toebeeone photo

toebeeone

Cockeysville, MD

Very dissappointing!!

We have tried this place a couple times. Eating in wasn’t too bad but the service was lackluster to say the least. We have tried using them for delivery twice, and the order was messed up both times with either forgetting food or drink or just messing the entire order up. The sandwiches are good. I have gotten the rueban several times and have at least enjoyed that part each time. Fries are generally stale tasting as was stated here all ready and tend to be overfried in what seems to be old fryer oil. Today with our order we got coleslaw that tasted quite sour and was definitely not fresh.

All in all we are done with this restaurant. If you want a sandwich and only a sandwich its an ok place to get one, but I think you can get an equivalent sandwich esle where. I am dissapointed because I was really looking forward to having a little deli down he road from us.

Rueban

Sandwich is decent but that is all I would buy from this place.

Rondoblue photo

Rondoblue

Lutherville Timonium, MD

They serve stale fries!!!

Corned beef sandwich was good.The fries they gave us was stale, probably sitting for a couple of hours. Server was Steven-thanks buddy!

pbnj photo

pbnj

Parkton, MD

The Corned Beef is amazing, but the service needs help

I had lunch at the new Cockeysville location with my son, and we were both very excited to try it out. The food did not disapoint at all. I would rate the corned beef at 4 and 1/2 stars. The service however, was not very friendly or attentive. It’s confusing when you come in as to where you should place your order, and no one seemed willing to help us know where to go or what to do. When we did end up in the right location we had to wait for a personal conversation to end between employees, before we were greeted and served. When we were finished my 10 year old son needed to wrap half of his sandwich, so he took it up and was grufly handed a piece of foil. It would have been nice and not too difficult to take the extra minute to help him out. While I will go back for the awesome corned beef, how often will be dependant upon the improvement of the customer service.

Rueban

The Rueban was juicy and amazing. The corned beef was cut properly and they did not scimp on the amount. Huge thumbs up!

Sandwiches Takeout Catering

The Corned Beef Factory  Restaurant Reviews

The Corned Beef Factory is located near the cities of 8, Cockys Ht Vly, Hunt Valley, Glencoe, and Luthvle Timon.
People found this by searching for: Corned Beef Factory Cockeysville Md, The Corned Beef Factory, Corned Beef Factory Cockeysville, Corn Beef Timonium, Corned Beef In Cockeysville Reviews, The Corned Beef Factory Cockeysville, and Corned Beef Cockeysville.