400 S Main St
Pittsburgh, PA 15220

The Cozy Cafe

Neighborhoods: Elliot
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Gluten Free

The Cozy Cafe is a Catering, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped more than 18%.

zoeygirl photo

zoeygirl

Sparks, GA

MUST GO!

this was a great restaurant. We used to live in Pittsburgh. We had gone back to visit with some family and friends and we happened upon this wonderful little restaurant.wei had just wondered in for a quick meal and i was so amazed i had to tell someone about it. i think the food was under-priced for the quality of the meal. My friend had the spinach and feta omelet. She enjoyed every bite of it! i had one of their paninis, and loved it. their coffee also surprised me with how fresh it was. Their deserts are to die for. The service was spectacular. i left their place in a better mood because of the great staff. the next time i visit Pittsburgh i will be sure to visit this phenomenal cafe again.

sun dried tomato panini

the vegetables were very fresh and delicious. it was an explosion of flavor that complimented every ingredient in the sandwich. the baked chicken was cooked to perfection and very moist and tender

drac photo

drac

Pittsburgh, PA

Great little hideaway

Today was my first experience at sue’s cozy corner cafe. It was absolutely delightful. The decor is very homey and comforting. We went there as the place that we had a coupon for was not desirable to us. I am so glad that we did. My friend had the soup and half sandwich. A chicken soup with brown rice, served at a good temperature with a creamy base. My friend said it was delicious. We both had sandwiches served on a croissant. Both were good temperature and served timely. Very friendly staff, great service, great food, lovely decor.

Must Go Catering Wifi
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

The Cozy Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

The Cozy Cafe is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Sue's Cozy Corner, Sue's Cozy Corner Cafe, The Cozy Cafe Pittsburgh, Cozy Corner Cafe Menu, Cozy Cafe Pittsburgh, Cozy Corner Restaurant In Pittsburgh, Pa, and The Cozy Cafe West End.