2325 E Coast Hwy
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625

the crow bar and kitchen

Cuisine: Gastro Pub, Pub Food, Breakfast

the crow bar and kitchen is a Gastro Pub, Pub Food, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

sexyhobgoblin photo

sexyhobgoblin

Santa Ana, CA

Pass on the Crow Bar

We go out every Sunday. This restaurant was rated the best new restaurant by OC Weekly so we decided to check it out. Won’t go again. Very nice decor and nice location. Even though it was not very busy the service was slow. After we sat down it took 15 minutes to get a drink. When the drinks came they were not very good. I ordered a bloody Mary. It was ghastly! The hobgoblin beer was flat. Went down the street for a proper bloody mary at the five crowns after our meal.

classic burger

Typical burger nothing to rave about but the sweet potato fries were lovely!

Irish Nachos

Nice presentation but soggy potatos too much tomato sauce on top

Bloody Mary

Ghastly! It is made with chili infused vodka and arrives in a pint glass. Very spicey! There were large bits of horseradish in the glass along with a large pickled asparagus and green bean. I love bloody marys but this was not my style

TheLagunaEater photo

TheLagunaEater

Laguna Beach, CA

Good Food

Flatbread was terrific. Had to send back the pork chop because it was overcooked. Came back just right. They served me a salad to keep me occupied. Nice touch. Very Newport.

Mushroom Truffle Flatbread

One of the best flatbreads I can remember.

Corona del Mar Gastro Pub Good for groups

the crow bar and kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

the crow bar and kitchen is located near the cities of Corona Dl Mar, Central Coast, Balboa, Newport Coast, and Crystal Cove.
People found this by searching for: Gastropub Corona Del Mar, Crow Bar Secret Menu, Gastro Bar Newport Beach, Crowbar Restaurant+Corona Del Mar, Crowbar Restaurant Reviews Corona Delmar, Crow Bar Corona Del Mar Happy Hour, and Crowbar Restaurant.