10415 Beardslee Blvd.
Bothell, WA 98011-3205

The Den Coffee House & Cafe

(Between 104th Ave NE/Kaysner Way/Main St and Sunrise Pl)

Neighborhoods: Downtown - Riverfront - 190th
Cuisine: Coffee, Cafe, Deli

The Den Coffee House & Cafe is a Coffee, Cafe, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pearl456 photo

Pearl456

Kenmore, WA

Too EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT YOU GET

A one star is not what they deserve. I hope the owner reads this. I drove there twice and both times they got my order wrong. I asked for a burrito without the burrito. I wanted the inside in a bowl. I couldn’t believe it for $7.89 it was like a side salad. Infact you get more if you ordered a side salad somewhere else. You can buy a huge burrito and I mean huge from Taco Del Mar for only $4.99. I can’t even eat it all. The prices at the Den are over the top. What does the manager think we aren’t rich people. Even rich people don’t like paying these high prices. They just lost us as a customer. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. I feel I just threw money away. We are on SS on a limited income. I am so disappointed.

Burrito

Everything way too expensive. Won’t go there again.

Coffee Cafe Deli

The Den Coffee House & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

The Den Coffee House & Cafe is located near the cities of Kenmore, Woodinville, Canyon Park, and Kingsgate.
People found this by searching for: The Den Coffeehouse Reviews Photos, The Den Bothell Menu, The Den Coffee House & Cafe, and Den Coffee House And Cafe.