The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa

Cuisine: Northwest, Fine Dining

The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa is a Northwest and Fine Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/06/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/15/2015

A Northwest food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/02/2014

A Northwest food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/28/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/30/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

Huge breakfast with nice views!

When my friend was visiting from Hong Kong I asked my coworkers which place would be good to give a true American style breakfast would be and they told me it would be this place with there 4 course breakfast.

Just be prepared when you come to dine here, make sure you have about 2 hours set aside just to sit here.

I really liked the service and the ambience of the restaurant. The staff were all very friendly and attentive to our needs. The restaurant itself was very comfortable, we had ourselves a window seat for a great view of the snoqualmie fall and it was a sunny day too.

The timing between each meal was just enough to let the food go down yet short enough for us to start on the next course.

I can’t say all the food tastes better than other restaurants who serve breakfast, however I can say that the pancakes here are really fluffy and I would come back again just for the pancakes!

If anything, coming here is more for the overall restaurant experience for the ambience and service and their pancakes.

Enjoy the photos I have uploaded.

Northwest Fine Dining Reservations

The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa   Restaurant Reviews

The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa is located near the cities of North Bend.
People found this by searching for: Dress Code Salish Lodge Dining, Salish Restaurant Snoqualmie, Snoqualmie Falls Lodge Breakfast Menu, Snoqualmie Falls Breakfast, Restaurants Near Snoqualmie Falls, Salishan Lodge Restaurant Menu, Salish Private Dining Room Reviews, and Salish Lodge Dining Room Dress Code.