The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa

Cuisine: Northwest, Fine Dining

The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa is a Northwest and Fine Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/06/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/15/2015

A Northwest food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/02/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/28/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/30/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

Huge breakfast with nice views!

When my friend was visiting from Hong Kong I asked my coworkers which place would be good to give a true American style breakfast would be and they told me it would be this place with there 4 course breakfast.

Just be prepared when you come to dine here, make sure you have about 2 hours set aside just to sit here.

I really liked the service and the ambience of the restaurant. The staff were all very friendly and attentive to our needs. The restaurant itself was very comfortable, we had ourselves a window seat for a great view of the snoqualmie fall and it was a sunny day too.

The timing between each meal was just enough to let the food go down yet short enough for us to start on the next course.

I can’t say all the food tastes better than other restaurants who serve breakfast, however I can say that the pancakes here are really fluffy and I would come back again just for the pancakes!

If anything, coming here is more for the overall restaurant experience for the ambience and service and their pancakes.

Enjoy the photos I have uploaded.

June 22, 2016

Outrageous Experience...

Salish Lodge sits in one of the area’s finest settings. It would seem to be the perfect place to relax and have a quality massage, nice dinner and Romantic Interlude with your spouse or significant other. Despite the fine handwork and hot…
August 4, 2015

We had heard so much about it that I felt it wouldnt live up to all that had been said...well I was wrong. Every aspect of our stay was wondeful. We were pampered in all the services they provide. The room was romantic...the food was…
August 21, 2012

Beautiful place! a great getaway!

Northwest Fine Dining Reservations
Tips
  • The spa within the resort will have you relaxed in no time, with therapeutic baths, saunas and steam rooms.
  • The lodge is a popular place for weddings with remarkable scenery. Visit the Salish Lodge website to download a wedding packet with more information.

The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa   Restaurant Reviews

The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa is located near the cities of North Bend.
People found this by searching for: Snoqualmie Falls Breakfast, Salish Private Dining Room Reviews, Salishan Lodge Restaurant Menu, Salish Restaurant Snoqualmie, Snoqualmie Falls Lodge Breakfast Menu, Dress Code Salish Lodge Dining, and Salish Lodge Dining Room Dress Code.