15 Bow St
Portsmouth, NH 03801-3801

The Dolphin Striker / Spring Hill Tavern

Cuisine: New American, International, Fast Food

The Dolphin Striker / Spring Hill Tavern is a New American, International, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

High quality. Can be pricey. I had an exquisite lobster p...

High quality. Can be pricey. I had an exquisite lobster pot pie there. Seriously. It was amazing.

Chickiesgirl photo

Chickiesgirl

Portsmouth, NH

Chartcurie and Iron Steak

My husband and I received a gift certificate for this restaurant. We went on a busy Saturday evening because there was musical entertainment by Miss Tess (jazz/blues)
THe restaurant and tavern are historic and had plenty of original architesture from the era of an old port tavern. The menu had some fine items to choose from. I chose the Chartcurie (assortment of meat and cheese w/pate’). My partner choose an iron steak with potato and green beans. The steak was tender and flavorful. Overall the meal and the atmosphere were well woth the price. We ate in the tavern where at the bar is a spring fed well you can glimpse some koi fish ambling about. Our waitress was the most pleasant,detailed and enthusiastic I have seen in this city.
The only item that I did not care for was the Rose Margarita, yuck is all I can say about that.

Being in an old historic part of Portsmouth will always be special to me, so I strive to contribute my patronage to these fine establishments. There is music 6 evenings out of the week. I hope to come back on a Tuesday because they have a two for one deal. I can try some of the other items on the menu without breaking the bank!

Chartcuurie

Very good assortment of made on premises sausage, head cheese, pate

New American Good for groups International

The Dolphin Striker / Spring Hill Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

The Dolphin Striker / Spring Hill Tavern is located near the cities of Kittery, New Castle, and Kittery Point.
People found this by searching for: Spring Hill Tavern Portsmouth New Hampshire, The Dolphin Striker, Spring Hill Tavern Porstmouth, Spring Hill Tavern, Spring Hill Tavern June 2010, Spring Hill Tavern Portsmouth, Spring Hill Tavern Portsmouth Nh, and Spring Hill Tavern, Portsmouth,Nh.