604 Brazos St

russingirl photo

russingirl

New York, NY

Very GOOD!!!!!

This place is so sweet/cute!!!! The hotel first off is this gorgeous historical place. I remember meeting a guy’s mom here when I was in college and how she told me, “Girl, grab all the jam!” Haha. I DID.

The breakfast here is really good. The atmosphere is really not stuffy at all for its historicalness but it’s also a very sort of fancy hotel cafe. You can buy pastries and all when you get done. If I remember right, they close early so you have to make it in time for lunch or early dinner.

I get crazy with the blackberry jam whenever I’ve gone here. I KNOW. :-0 But it’s soooo good.

The breakfast, if you’re a meat eater, comes with this delicious steak you find Texas style, thick and juicy.

Breakfast

Don't miss the apple martini and the pesto goat cheese pi...

Don’t miss the apple martini and the pesto goat cheese pizza. Atmosphere is boots and blazers.

American Lounge Reservations

0 useful

ChaSartori

Austin, TX

The Driskill Grill  Restaurant Reviews

The Driskill Grill is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Driskill Grill Reviews, Breakfast Restaurants 78701, Driskill Grill Pictures, Driskill Grill Menu, Driskill's Steak House, How Is Eating At The Driskol?, and The Driskill Grill Austin Tx.