The Emerald

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Food"
"Great"
"The food was great and the service was excellent."
"fast friendly service and really good food."
Cons
"Not enough food "
"parking."
July 29, 2009

Not nearly as good as New Garden

Many of my friends enjoyed Emerald, as opposed to New Garden, because the location was so convenient for them. I completely disagree. I have gone on a few occassions to hang out but I will no longer order food. It seems a bit dirty and the…
April 28, 2009

Definitely nothing to rave about!

Someone in Pullman recommended I try this place, so my mom and I went one night for dinner. Perhaps I have been spoiled by having such good Chinese food available in the Seattle area, or perhaps this place just really sucks.\r \r We were…
March 4, 2009

Still craving

When I lived in Pullman we ate there almost every weekend, since we moved away no chinese compares. My husband and I love there sesame seed chicken. It's the best

Chinese Asian Good For Kids

The Emerald  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/21/2016 A diner from Moscow, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 9/28/2015 A diner from Pullman, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2015 A diner from WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Not enough food
  • 8/21/2015 A diner from Pullman, WA tried it.

• 7/31/2015 A diner from Pullman, WA tried it.

• 7/05/2015 A diner from Moscow, ID tried it.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Emerald Chinese Pullman Menu, Emerald Chinese Restaurant Pullman Menu, Emerald Chinese Pullman, The Emerald Pullman Wa Menu, The Emerald Pullman Menu, Emerald Pullman Menu, The Emerald Pullman, The Emerald Pullman Wa, and Emerald Restaurant Pullman Menu.