The Emerald

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Food"
"Great"
"The food was great and the service was excellent."
"fast friendly service and really good food."
Cons
"Not enough food "
"parking."
July 29, 2009

Not nearly as good as New Garden

Many of my friends enjoyed Emerald, as opposed to New Garden, because the location was so convenient for them. I completely disagree. I have gone on a few occassions to hang out but I will no longer order food. It seems a bit dirty and the…
April 28, 2009

Definitely nothing to rave about!

Someone in Pullman recommended I try this place, so my mom and I went one night for dinner. Perhaps I have been spoiled by having such good Chinese food available in the Seattle area, or perhaps this place just really sucks.\r \r We were…
March 4, 2009

Still craving

When I lived in Pullman we ate there almost every weekend, since we moved away no chinese compares. My husband and I love there sesame seed chicken. It's the best

Chinese Asian Good For Kids

The Emerald  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/21/2016 A diner from Pullman, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2016 A diner from WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2016 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 9/28/2015 A diner from Pullman, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2015 A diner from Pullman, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Not enough food
  • 8/21/2015 A diner from Pullman, WA tried it.

• 7/31/2015 A diner from Pullman, WA tried it.

• 7/05/2015 A diner from Moscow, ID tried it.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: The Emerald Pullman Wa, Emerald Restaurant Pullman Menu, The Emerald Pullman Wa Menu, The Emerald Pullman Menu, Emerald Pullman Menu, Emerald Restaurant Pullman Wa, and Emerald Chinese Pullman Menu.