4320 Charlestown Rd
New Albany, IN 47150-9568

The English Muffin

(Near the intersection of Charlestown Rd and Professional Ct)

Cuisine: English, Breakfast, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"good afternoon John English I am not sure if you are the right person that I am trying to get ahold of however I am looking for the owner of the restaurant English muffin on Charlestown Road in New Albany Indiana my name is Danielle Cornett I was just rec"
  • 12/23/2016

A dining patron from New Albany, IN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/12/2016

An English chowhound from Louisville, KY tried it.

• 7/31/2016

A dining patron from New Albany, IN tried it.

• 7/03/2016

An English chowhound from Jeffersonville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2016

• 4/26/2016

An English chowhound from Jeffersonville, IN tried it.

• 4/20/2016

An English chowhound from Jeffersonville, IN tried it.

• 4/02/2016

A dining patron from Louisville, KY tried it.

• 3/15/2016

An English food lover from New Albany, IN tried it.

• 9/22/2015

A diner from Jeffersonville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

English Breakfast Breakfast/Brunch

The English Muffin  Restaurant Reviews

The English Muffin is located near the cities of New Albany Township and Floyds Knobs.
People found this by searching for: English Muffin Menu, English Muffin Restaurant New Albany In, The English Muffin Menu, The English Muffin Menu New Albany, The English Muffin New Albany Menu, The English Muffin New Albany In, and The English Muffin New Albany.