The Fitz

(Avenues West)

Cuisine: American (New), Diner

The Fitz is a American (New) and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

CDW_CDW photo

CDW_CDW

Milwaukee, WI

The Fitz MKE could become a favorite (Ambassador Hotel)

The Fitz MKE is a great place for a business meeting or catching up with friends. I came here for breakfast and was very pleased with this as a location. Now, the food is a pricey and everything is a la carte, but it was the cost. Plus, there is free on-site parking. The staff and servers are warm and like to make sure you’re happy.

french toast

Mmm, mmm good. The french toast comes with vanilla infused butter and warm syrup. The only feedback is that I wish the bread would’ve been thicker. Usually brioche bread is heartier. Otherwise, it was delicious.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Cool ambiance, food OK

Went to The Fitz with a group of fellow diners. There were six in my group and we all seemed to be awed by the cool ambiance of the dining room. It had a cool, retro vibe, and the music almost seemed like it was live. I thought the dining experience was going to be great, as our server brought out an amuse bouche for the table, which was very good. I then asked our server for the appetizer pictured on the restaurant’s website, as it looked so appealing. She said that it was not on the menu, so I was very disappointed. I went with a different appetizer, pigs in a blanket, but I didn’t even like them and couldn’t even finish them. I did order the sweet corn risotto, which was very good (quite a step up from the appetizer). Our server didn’t do a very good job at filling our water glasses (we had to keep asking). Also, at the end of the evening, she brought out the palate cleanser, but there were only 4 for the 6 of us (???). Then at the end of the night, she didn’t even thank us until there were only 3 of us left and we were just about out of the dining room. I don’t think I’ll go back.

Pigs in a Blanket

Pigs in a Blanket-Chinese style sausage, rice bun, rhubarb bbq sauce – I didn’t taste any bbq sauce. Disappointing.

Sweet Corn Risotto

Sweet Corn Risotto – done just right and the sweet corn was exatly that. Very good dish!

American (New) Diner Breakfast/Brunch

The Fitz  Restaurant Reviews

The Fitz is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Fitz Restaurant Milwaukee.