The Foundation

Neighborhoods: Mt. Pleasant
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Healthy, Fusion

Mrs_Zutterbug photo

Vancouver, BC

Good vegetarian restaurant. I must admit, it...

Good vegetarian restaurant. I must admit, it has been 2 years since I’ve eaten at the Foundation, and we went today because Aurora Bistro was already closed for brunch. The food is tasty, but my first time I had this black bean and banana dish that was delicious, but “beaned” me out!

Food was tasty this time again, and I’m glad I rediscovered the place. Started with “mingling yams,” a sweet yam dip with flat bread and tortilla chips. Then, the hubby had the Foundation veggie burger (good, but filling he says) and I had the satay salad – greens, tofu, quinoa, and blanched broccoli all slathered with a warm peanut sauce. Yum. Service was friendly, though a little slow.

Prices – cheap. Good food, good prices. You don’t need meat for every meal – give this place a try.

Oh, but watch out at night. It gets busy, and line-ups are the norm. I wouldn’t line up, but if you catch them during a slow time give it try.

*Note: this is a review from a non-vegetarian, so it biases me a little.

Vegetarian Healthy Fusion

The Foundation  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/29/2015 A diner from Vancouver, BC tried it.

• 9/15/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 2/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/10/2013 A diner from Vancouver, BC tried it.

The Foundation is located near the cities of Greater Vancouver.
People found this by searching for: The Foundation Vancouver, Foundation Restaurant Menu Vancouver, The Foundation Vancouver Menu, Foundation Restaurant Vancouver Menu, The Foundation Restaurant Vancouver Menu, Foundation Vancouver Menu, Foundation Restaurant Vancouver, and The Foundation Restaurant Vancouver.