Diner Survey Results 7 responses
Link to The Four Leaf Clover Restaurant
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
7/25/2016 A diner from Keene, NH tried it.
7/10/2016 A diner from Florence, MA tried it.
4/09/2016 A diner from Brattleboro, VT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
- These folks can really fry seafood and the traditional sides -- coleslaw, French fries and tartar sauce -- are spot on! Try to save space for the coconut cream pie.
- (sigh) the ratty carpeting and shabby booths.
- Don't let the decor keep you away. The food and service are wonderful and the prices are very reasonable.
3/21/2016 A diner from Greenfield, MA tried it.
3/17/2016 A diner from Athol, MA tried it.
2/20/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.
10/19/2015 A diner from Chicopee, MA tried it.
9/27/2015 A diner from Cromwell, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
- Delicious homemade chicken croquettes. All food was good.
- Dining area has too many tables, especially near where you enter the area. There is a step at the kitchen door protruding outward. Because of the narrow space, serving furniture and the step, I fell and received numerous injuries. What is needed is getti
6/14/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
6/04/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.