- No Rating
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at The Gage
These dishes from the The Gage menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Swiss Chard with Garlic
- Downstairs there's a roomy private party facility featuring a bar and semi-private lounge/dining room with LCD screen and projector.
- Sidewalk seating along Michigan Avenue provides a stellar view of Millennium Park 's Crown Fountain.
- The private pub is open to the public on Friday nights.
- It is rumored that back in the space's factory days, renowned Chicago architect Louis Sullivan kept offices somewhere on the premises.
- Valet at University Club on Monroe Street just south of the restaurant for $15 or park in the Grant Park garage.