The Garlic

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

The Garlic is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fabulous food,beautifully decorated...great service"
"Great atmosphere, great food!"
"Amazing atmosphere!!! One of the most unique dining spots I've been to. Service, food and drinks were all exceptional!!! Highly recommend!!! Can't wait to go back!!!!"
"Filet Oscar a real winner, House Merlot was luxurious , service super, great experience..a fun evening. "
"Service. Ambience food all excellent "
Cons
"On weekend you will be waiting but totally worth it!!!"
"Manger Peter puzza was arrogant and tried to bait and switch to their new bar and menu that did not offer many of the specialties we came for. When we asked peter about it he told us not to come back !!! Great customer relations !! Yet we love the res"
Comments
"Great food and atmosphere"
missfoodie32757 photo

missfoodie32757

Mount Dora, FL

My Favorite place to eat EVER!!!!!!!

All I wanted for my birthday was to go to “THE GARLIC” In New Smyrna Beach…….. and all I wanted was their Garlic Mussels
steamed in white wine and sambuca, garlic and herbs “OH MY GOODNESS” make sure you ask your server for an extra loaf of bread to suck up all the goodness. My husband and I drive 45 minutes ever month from Mount Dora just to enjoy all of “THE GARLIC’S” wonderful and amazing menu items. So please do not pass up this awesome restaurant. Make sure you go early they fill up quickly and make sure you sit outside the ambiance is spectacular.

Garlic Mussels steamed in white wine and sambuca, garlic and herbs

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

November 7, 2011

Hidden Treasure in New Smyrna Beach

The Garlic experience begins in the parking with a variety of herb beds and continues as patrons head towards the hostess desk under a canopy of trees with thousands of white lights! Dinners are reminded of the Tuscany country side as…
October 29, 2007

We had a great experience!

After reading the last review, I was almost turned off from going to this restaurant. We too, eat at Amura, Fishbones and Normans at Ritz Carlton on occasion. But I'm glad I wasn't and went regardless. The food was exceptional and the…
May 18, 2007

Poor service, Average food, Great Atmosphere...The Garlic.

I normally eat at places like Stonewood, Fish Bone, Amura, and even Carrabas from time to time. So when a friend suggested trying The Garlic my family and I decided to be adventurous. I was so disgusted with their inability to provide…

Italian Outdoor seating Good For Kids

The Garlic  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/05/2016 Edwardl2 tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Edwardl2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/23/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 2/20/2016 A diner from Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL tried it.

• 2/14/2016 A diner from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried it and liked it.

• 8/23/2015 A diner from Deland, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fabulous food,beautifully decorated...great service
  • 6/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great atmosphere, great food!
  • 5/11/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/29/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/03/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    On weekend you will be waiting but totally worth it!!!
  • 1/02/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

The Garlic is located near the cities of Edgewater.
People found this by searching for: Garlic Restaurant, The Garlic New Smyrna Beach Prices, Garlic New Smyrna Beach Menu, Garlic Restaurant New Smyrna, The Garlic New Smyrna Beach Menu, The Garlic New Smyrna Menu, The Garlic Restaurant In Florida, and The Garlic Menu New Smyrna Beach.