The Georgetown

Overall
Pros
"Mousse in chocolate cups"
"Excellent "
Cons
"The food was lousy and cold, there weren't enough plates, the place was not as clean as I expected. "
Comments
"workers did not ask if we were done with our plates before they picked them up and took them away. "
March 20, 2006

The Georgetown

We had our wedding reception here last year. It was absolutely everything I had wanted for my wedding. The food was great, classic Youngstown wedding food. The owner, Mark, was aware of everything that I had asked for, and made sure…
August 17, 2005

Best caterer in Youngstown

The Georgetown is the best caterer in Youngstown. They’re a full-service caterer who can cater a party at their own hall in Boardman or at other locations as well. They catered my wedding last year and we’re still getting compliments on…

The Georgetown  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/17/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/05/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/05/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Mousse in chocolate cups
    Cons
    Comments
  • 4/04/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/20/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/08/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/15/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent
  • 5/10/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

The Georgetown is located near the cities of Campbell.
People found this by searching for: Georgetown Catering Youngstown, Georgetown Boardman Ohio, Georgetown Catering Youngstown Ohio, George Town Menu Youngstown Ohio, Youngstown Restaurants, The Georgetown Youngstown Ohio, and The Georgetown Boardman Ohio.