3899 South Ave
Youngstown, OH 44512-1331

The Georgetown

Overall
Pros
"Mousse in chocolate cups"
"Excellent "
Cons
"The food was lousy and cold, there weren't enough plates, the place was not as clean as I expected. "
Comments
"workers did not ask if we were done with our plates before they picked them up and took them away. "
  • 4/13/2017

A food lover from Youngstown, OH tried it.

• 6/17/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/05/2015

• 4/09/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/05/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Mousse in chocolate cups
    Cons
    Comments
  • 4/04/2015

A food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/12/2015

A chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/20/2015

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/08/2014

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/15/2014

Pros
    Excellent
March 20, 2006

The Georgetown

We had our wedding reception here last year. It was absolutely everything I had wanted for my wedding. The food was great, classic Youngstown wedding food. The owner, Mark, was aware of everything that I had asked for, and made sure…
August 17, 2005

Best caterer in Youngstown

The Georgetown is the best caterer in Youngstown. They’re a full-service caterer who can cater a party at their own hall in Boardman or at other locations as well. They catered my wedding last year and we’re still getting compliments on…

The Georgetown  Restaurant Reviews

The Georgetown is located near the cities of Campbell.
People found this by searching for: Georgetown Catering Youngstown, The Georgetown Boardman Ohio, The Georgetown Youngstown Ohio, Georgetown Catering Youngstown Ohio, Youngstown Restaurants, Georgetown Menu Specials In Boardman Ohio, and Georgetown Boardman Ohio.