14300 Ne 20th Ave #103
Vancouver, WA 98686

The Good Pizza Company

Neighborhoods: Pleasant Valley
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Gluten Free

The Good Pizza Company is a Vegetarian and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"The best pizza I have ever had I miss it so much"
  • 12/12/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best pizza I have ever had I miss it so much

Post your charges

Several issues discovered in the location.

Well, Today I go in to get a few slices of cheese pizza. I ask to get each one wrapped in different packages for me and another person in my office. The owner tells me that will be an additional .25 cents. I respond -so if two people come in and order two seperate slices they will not be charged that additional ammount? Yes the owner responds. I mentioned that you should post that on the window as a slice of cheese pizza is not in fact .99 cents.

If you need to make more money, increase your prices. Do not try to nickle and dime your multiple purchase clients. This post is all about principle and not the .25 cents.

On several visits, an employee working the phones, register and making pizza’s failed to wash or sanitize hands after touching money or phone before going back to touching cooked food. Might want to talk to that employee guys.

I rate these poor business moves when trying to gain clientele.

sticamac photo

sticamac

Flint, MI

The name says it all.

We got our pizzas to go for a Halloween get together. The restaurant itself is a small storefront. I do not even remember if they have any tables. What they DO have are excellent pizzas. We tried three different pies and their “Cheese Bread Olivia”. All were outstanding as far as flavor and quality of ingredients. We had to wait a bit longer than usual, about 40 minutes, because we ordered during prime time on Halloween night but it was well worth it.

Big Jake's Coney Island Pie

We didn’t really expect the “Big Jake’s Coney Island Pie” to be very good. We ordered a medium, their smallest pie, just in case we didn’t care for it. We were more than pleasantly surprised. The pie is served with bean-less chili, sliced all beef franks, red onions, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses and spicy brown mustard. It tastes JUST like a coney island hot dog, the kind we grew up on in the mid west. The crust is chewy and dense. There were just enough hot dogs to give it the right flavor without overwhelming the pie. We opted to add our own mustard as there are those who do not care for it.

Bacon Garlic Chicken Pizza

This chicken pizza was loaded with chicken breast, bacon and roasted garlic. It has, like the “Coney Island” a dense, chewy crust that is very satisfying.

Salmon Creek Delivery Vegetarian

The Good Pizza Company  Restaurant Reviews

The Good Pizza Company is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: The Good Pizza Co, The Good Pizza Company, The Good Pizza Company Vancouver Wa, Good Pizza Company, Good Pizza Company Vancouver, Good Pizza Company Salmon Creek, and Good Pizza Company Vancouver Wa.