1099 S Braddock Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15218

The Green Mango

Cuisine: Thai, Chinese, Asian

• 11/29/2014

A Thai chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/05/2013

A Thai chowhound from Douglas, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/30/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

cynsation photo

cynsation

Pittsburgh, PA

Thai in Regent Square

The Green Mango is small and cafe-like. A cozy neighborhood eatery. They have some seating out on their front sidewalk. The space is clean, bright, and cheerful. Waitstaff was curteous and service good. We dined during lunch and prices were very reasonable. Our table shared spring rolls, roasted duck soup, drunken noodles with tofu, and classic pad thai with tofu. These dishes are reviewed on here from a previous date. I’d like to try a few more menu selections from this restaurant. They have a good selection of appetizers, soups, and entrees. All entrees are made to order, either vegetarian of with your choice of protien. ie. beef, chicken, pork, shrimp, tofu.

JamesSConlon photo

JamesSConlon

Thousand Oaks, CA

first time

It was a really good time over there. I love the staff members over there. It was my first time visiting there and I will surely visit that Cafe every weekend. I have found about that cafe while reading trustmypaper reviews online. I want to give a party to my friends because I have cleared my high school.

Thai Chinese Delivery

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

The Green Mango  Restaurant Reviews

The Green Mango is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: The Green Mango Monroeville, The Green Mango Regent Square, Green Mango + Monroville Pa, The Green Mango Pittsburgh, Green Mango Regent Square Menu, Green Mango Monroeville Menu, Green Mango Regent Square, and Green Mango Pittsburgh.