31900 Las Vegas Blvd S
Primm, NV 89019

The Greens Buffet

Cuisine: Buffet, American, Breakfast

The Greens Buffet is a Buffet, American, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

tulips500 photo

tulips500

unfreshest brunch buffet

my family and i were on our way out of las vegas, and unwisely decided to eat at a brunch buffet in primm. ack, the food was so~ unfresh & stale that i couldn’t bring myself to eat anything except the fruit and pastries. heck, it was only $8, but still i wouldn’t ever eat here again.

brunch buffet

stale food. worst buffet i’ve ever been to.

very "rude" hostess,no greeting!my sis and i...

very “rude” hostess,no greeting!my sis and i decided n a “girls” day out to have lunch around 12:30 on thursday,we ha purchased a coupon from restaurant.com,she refused it said it had to be a different color from some book,we finally as for the manager,the cook responded and took the coupon the coupon to “his” boss ",came back very nice and curtious and ok’d the coupon,while wwe were waiting the hostess charged te next in line the dinner price and he just shook his shoulders,we finally got seeted,but we were very dissappointed,the food was dry,tasteless and i doubt we will come back,very surprised that any hostess would have such a bad attitude,sorry,but i just thought i had to get this off my chest,we just moved here from out of state and thought it would be a nice outing,well ,hope you have a better day than apprently your hostess,thank you very much,mrs.judith fryer

brunch buffet

very stale/dry/overcooked!
the only good thing was the fresh pinapple,my sister had the chicken and said it was all fat!
the server was helpful,but the carver was just talking with another employee and not carving!

Buffet American Sunday Brunch

The Greens Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

The Greens Buffet is located near the cities of Calada.
People found this by searching for: Greens Brunch Buffet, Greens Buffet, The Greens Buffet Primm Menu, The Greens Buffet Primm, Green Buffet Primm, Primm Valley The Greens Buffet, The Greens Buffet, and The Greens Buffet Primm Map.