249 N Glendale Ave
Glendale, CA 91206

The Habit Burger Grill

Neighborhoods: Citrus Grove
Cuisine: Burgers, Hamburgers, Sandwiches

The Habit Burger Grill is a Burgers, Hamburgers, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Sandwich-300x200

shaomai photo

shaomai

San Jose, CA

Juicy burgers, toasted buns, fully satisfying!

I know this may sound like blasphemy to some, but I think burgers at the Habit are better than In-N-Out burgers. Yes, I said it. But honestly, everything I like about In-N-Out, the Habit does, and does it bigger and better.

The Habit’s “charburgers” patties are juicy and tasty, with toasted buns, mayo, carmelized onions, and tomato and lettuce. As far as I can tell, all the ingredients taste really fresh, and it gives off the same “as healthy of a burger as you’re going to get” vibe that In-N-Out has going for them. They are also bigger than In-N-Outs’ burgers, but not so monstrously big that you feel like your arteries will burst if you finish it. However, the thing that really gives the Habit the edge is that they have… VARIETY. In addition to the standard charburger, they also have a double char, a teriyaki char, and a BBQ bacon char… yum! They also have add-ons. I went with the regular charburger and added on some fresh avocado. I haven’t tried the malts or shakes yet, but I definitely will next time. I think the fries were pretty normal… nothing to write home about.

One other noteworthy thing to say about the Habit is that they also serve salads and sandwiches. Not that I would ever order a salad when I could get a burger ( :D ), but i have some friends who may, so this makes it a good location for satisfying diverse cravings.

One other note is that their customer satisfaction is exemplary. One of the girls I was eating with ordered the Fresh Albacore sandwich, but had requested no tartar sauce. She was just going to eat it anyway, but they promptly remade the sandwich and delivered it to the table. It’s the kind of service I’d expect from a high end restaurant, but not from a fast food joint, so I was pleasantly surprised.

All in all, I was surprised by how good this burger was for a fast-food joint. Unfortunately for me, they are currently only concentrated in LA and Sacramento, but I look forward to eating here the next time I’m in LA.

Charburger

This gets 4 stars simply b/c I think the Burger Joint’s burgers in NYC still beats them out on flavor, but I think this burger is great.

Burgers Hamburgers Charburger

Italian in Rossmoyne

Art's Bakery

Bakeries in Mariposa

The Habit Burger Grill  Restaurant Reviews

The Habit Burger Grill is located near the cities of Sepulveda, Glassell Park, Glassell, and Los Feliz.
People found this by searching for: The Habit Burgers Restaurants, Habit Hamburges, The Habit Hamburgers Restaurants, Habit Burger Glendale, Yelp The Habit Glendale Ca, The Habit Glendale, Habit Hamburgers, and Habit Burgers Restaurants.