17824 Pioneer Blvd
Artesia, CA 90701

The India Restaurant

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: Indian, Catering, Lunch

The India Restaurant is a Indian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

j44lee photo

j44lee

Cerritos, CA

Top 2 Best Indian Buffet in Artesia, CA

Absolutely THE BEST INDIAN BUFFET ever. I used to drive all the way down to the original location on Culver in Irvine/Tustin (near Sushi Sumo and that big Persian restaurant). Then, about 5 or so years ago, I was thrilled that they opened restaurant #2 right here in Cerritos!

The service is incredible. The wait staff is very attentive and ensures the highest level of cleanliness. Your table will always have glasses filled with ice cold water, used plates will be cleared away, and Na’an bread will be plentiful – the secret is to ask for 1/2 regular and 1/2 garlic…no extra charge, of course.

I have no favorite dishes from the buffet – everything is simply perfect. I usually load up on the Tandoori chicken which is flavorful and moist. The butter chicken is divine, and their goat is not too gamey. The spinach (palak) and lentils are lovely, too.

Try the chili sauce, pickled veggies, and chutneys to accentuate the flavors of your food. I like to grab some of the fresh jalapeno strips for the added crunch (it’s just the Korean in me). Temper the spiciness with their cool refreshing yogurt with finely sliced carrot and cucumber.

The desserts (included with your $9.95 buffet) are the cheeseballs floating in sweet syrup and the carrot porridge. Magnificent!

dhnoho photo

dhnoho

North Hollywood, CA

Indian Buffet at Little India

When I walked into this venue and saw that most of the diners were Indian, i was instantly relieved.

We dined with a group of 12, seated at a very small table and already, I felt like we were sardines crushed in a can. But then again we were there for the food.

The buffet arrangement was set up in the back and I was so excited so see the array of my favorite dishes on display.

For the price, it was wonderful, the chicken tandoori was moist and really well-seasoned, the vegetable curry and vegetable samosa were really good as well.

All the other accompaniments were not bad either. A note though, I have had better Indian food elsewhere that are not buffet style, but for less than $10 dollars, this is a real bargain.

Chicken Tandoori

Moist well-seasoned, one of the better dishes

Vegetable Samosa

It was good , nothing out of the ordinary.

Vegetable Curry

Delicious, although I love curry and anything in curry tastes great to me.

Indian Catering Dinner

The India Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

The India Restaurant is located near the cities of Cerritos, Bellflower, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, and Norwalk.
People found this by searching for: Ziba Buffet Cerritos Ca, Indianreastaurantsincerritoscalifornia, The India Restaurant Artesia, Best Indian Veg Buffet In Artesia Ca, The India Restaurant, Indian Buffet In Artesia Ca, and Indian Restaurants Cerritos Ca.