61 Lynden Road
Brantford, ON

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

Cuisine: Steakhouse

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is a Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 2/13/2015

A Steakhouse chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

DM photo

DM

Brantford, ON

Disappointment

Steak ordered medium was under cooked (very rare). Server was quick to acknowledge issue and suggested a replacement…a few moments later the same steak (NOT A NEW ONE) was returned over cooked (well done). I was very disappointed in this action and stated I would pass on the steak. The server said she would have the manager come over.
A woman came over several minutes later and said she would replace the steak with a new one…at which point I asked why they would have not done that in the first place. To which she replied our policy is to re heat the steak. ( I have since requested to see a copy of the policy that states that a $30. Steak is to be re heated if not done right the first time. The Keg head office refuses to reply) The woman that spoke to us was the bar manager and did not identify herself as such. The Gen manager approached us much later and apologized for the issue.
I have enjoyed visiting many of these establishments all over Ontario and this incident was very disturbing and a disappointment to a nice evening out.
DM

Steakhouse Reservations

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Menu For The Keg In Brantford, Keg Restaurant Menu In Brantford Ont, Does The Keg In Brantford Take Reservations, Menu For The Keg Brantford, The Keg Menu Brantford, The Keg Menu Brantford Ontario, and Keg Resturant Menu Prices In Brantford Ontario.