3065 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85226-5220

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Gluten Free, Steakhouses

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is a Steakhouse, Gluten Free, and Steakhouses restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Baked salmon excellent, all food was actually, but the cocktail wiatress poured wine, clunked down the litre and nary a word nor smile was heard!! The waiter, James, had alaready been told that we were back for my birthday after a 2 year hiatus from a ver"
  • 6/24/2021

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2021

Gastroeclectico tried it and liked it.

• 11/14/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2015

A diner from Chandler, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/06/2014

A Steakhouse food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

One of the Best Prime Rib in the Valley!

We are rarely let down when visiting the Keg… especially the Chandler location. Despite the COVID conditions, they have not aloud the circumstances to affect the service, quality, prestige or quality and value of their offerings. From careful social distancing to cleanliness, we know we’ll be continuing to be regulars when in the mood for one of the best Prime Ribs afforded the Valley of the Sun! From the outstanding fresh baked table bread to dessert, the visit was fabulous. We started our meal with my wife enjoying Prosecco and I having my favorite Martini, Grey Goose, extra dry with two olives and two onions (perfectly done). Our appetizers consisted of an incredibly smooth, well-prepared and tasty Lobster Bisque (although it could have been slightly better with an added dash of Sherry). Although my wife’s dish of oven roasted chicken & half rack of BBQ Ribs, served with charred corn and a loaded baked potato which were OK – the chicken’s seasoning seemed to be slightly off and the charred corn’s seasoning was a little too strong. As for my serving of their Classic Prime Rib in red wine herb jus with a side of garlic mashed potatoes was short of extraordinary – made to order as close to rare, medium rare as I desired ~ lest I not forget, a fabulous side of sauteed mushrooms! Everything was finished off with an exceptionally nice rendition of Crème Brûlée (although the flamed crust was a little thicker than I would have preferred – scrumptious. Super enjoyable. Keep up the great work guys. Your attention to detail, hospitality and great food is to be commended. Bon appétit.

DougB_inAZ photo

DougB_inAZ

Phoenix, AZ

Don't ever eat here unless you enjoy spoiled food

DON’T EVER EAT HERE. First let me say, I have been here many times in the past (years ago) and I always had good food and good service. That said, my experience at this place last night was horrible. It was one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had. First, the shrimp cocktail I ordered (both the cocktail sauce and the shrimp itself) tasted like they had been sitting in the fridge for a week. I told management about it and they took it away. Then when I got my prime rib, half way through it I got to the portion of the meat that was spoiled. At first I thought it was me, so I tried a few more bites, but had to keep spitting the meat out (it was horrible). When I brought this to the attention of management, rather than apologize or offer me a different piece of prime rib, he simply defended the spoiled piece of meat saying “I’m sure its fine”. I tried to tell him it was spoiled and that he should not serve it to anyone else until he checks it, but he just blew me off. Then, to top it all off they had the nerve to charge me for the meal that I did not eat. I ended up feeling sick for the rest of the night and I still feel sick this morning. Like I said, don’t ever eat here or you may just end up in the hospital with food poisoning.

Prime Rib

SHRIMP COCKTAIL

Steakhouse Dinner Parking

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Keg Steakhouse Reviews, Chandler, Az, The Keg Steakhouse Chandler, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar Chandler, The Keg Gilbert Reservations, The Keg Chandler Az Menu, Keg Steakhouse And Bar, and Good Place For Steak 85226.