3065 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85226-5220

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Gluten Free, Steakhouses

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is a Steakhouse, Gluten Free, and Steakhouses restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid more than $50.

Pros
"Baked salmon excellent, all food was actually, but the cocktail wiatress poured wine, clunked down the litre and nary a word nor smile was heard!! The waiter, James, had alaready been told that we were back for my birthday after a 2 year hiatus from a ver"
  • 11/14/2017

A dining patron from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2015

A Steakhouse food lover from Chandler, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/06/2014

• 12/05/2014

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

DougB_inAZ photo

DougB_inAZ

Phoenix, AZ

Don't ever eat here unless you enjoy spoiled food

DON’T EVER EAT HERE. First let me say, I have been here many times in the past (years ago) and I always had good food and good service. That said, my experience at this place last night was horrible. It was one of the worst dining experiences I have ever had. First, the shrimp cocktail I ordered (both the cocktail sauce and the shrimp itself) tasted like they had been sitting in the fridge for a week. I told management about it and they took it away. Then when I got my prime rib, half way through it I got to the portion of the meat that was spoiled. At first I thought it was me, so I tried a few more bites, but had to keep spitting the meat out (it was horrible). When I brought this to the attention of management, rather than apologize or offer me a different piece of prime rib, he simply defended the spoiled piece of meat saying “I’m sure its fine”. I tried to tell him it was spoiled and that he should not serve it to anyone else until he checks it, but he just blew me off. Then, to top it all off they had the nerve to charge me for the meal that I did not eat. I ended up feeling sick for the rest of the night and I still feel sick this morning. Like I said, don’t ever eat here or you may just end up in the hospital with food poisoning.

Prime Rib

SHRIMP COCKTAIL

Steakhouse Dinner Parking

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: The Keg Steakhouse Chandler, Keg Steakhouse And Bar, The Keg Gilbert Reservations, Keg Steakhouse Reviews, Chandler, Az, The Keg Chandler Az Menu, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar Chandler, and Good Place For Steak 85226.