515 Riverside Drive West
Windsor, ON

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

Neighborhoods: City Centre
Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Canadian

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is a Steakhouse, American, and Canadian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 1/30/2015

A Steakhouse chowhound from Toronto, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Come on Keg.. for 50$ I expect it to be done right

Okay you all enjoy a good steak right? So do I, I like eating a damn good juicy steak with a beer. Well I have had the keg before and it was amazing….the one on Riverside dissapointed me…they over cooked my steak by a margin and it was the fillet..It was kind of dry but still good thats why I didnt explain.

The keg is supposed to be higher class so i expect my steak not to mess up for 50$. Keg is good when it is but that time wasnt
i gave it 3 becuase althought keg is still good its not the best…you can go to chilis pay 13$ get morefood and a more flavorful steak.

Filet classic

Usually amazing pretty damn good but the keg on the riverside dispointed me..over cooked and was dry.

Steakhouse American Canadian

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is located near the cities of Detroit.
People found this by searching for: The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Windsor, How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At The Keg?, Keg Windsor Menu, The Keg In Windsor, The Keg On Riverside Rating, The Keg Windsor Menu, How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At The Keg, and The Keg Windsor Riverside.