The King and I

Neighborhoods: Downtown St. Petersburg
Cuisine: Sushi, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Accidentally ran into this place. Was pleasantly surprised. Will go back"
  • 8/03/2015

A Sushi food lover from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 12/29/2014

A Sushi chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/22/2014

A Sushi food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/12/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/22/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 9/10/2013

Pros
    Accidentally ran into this place. Was pleasantly surprised. Will go back
  • 4/18/2013

A Sushi chowhound from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it.

• 3/21/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

July 5, 2010

Great Food

I have been here many times, and the food and service are always great. The prices are also very reasonable. I would highly recommend it!
March 21, 2009

Great Food

The atmosphere is quaint, delicious entrees , friendly and warm staff, an air of relaxation. You will find a wide variety of choices, also a sushi bar is available. The entrees vary from Thai to Chinese and even some Laotian dishes.
December 19, 2008

Stop In

Nice little restaurant located in downtown St. Petersburg, has a friendly wait staff and casual atmosphere. The food is good. It is a must stop for lunch.

10/21/2017

A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried Madfish.

10/16/2017

A dining patron from Saint Petersburg, FL tried China Pearl.

10/15/2017

A dining patron from Saint Petersburg, FL tried Top China.

10/13/2017

A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried Courigan's Irish Pub.

10/11/2017

A diner from Tampa, FL tried China Pearl.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Knoxville, TN tried Cedars Grill.

10/09/2017

A French food lover from Anaheim, CA tried Yves' Bistro in Anaheim Hlls, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A diner from US tried Mo Meaux's and liked it. They liked the food.

10/08/2017

A chowhound from Manchester, I2 tried Spinners Rooftop Restaurant.

10/05/2017

A Contemporary chowhound from Saint Petersburg, FL tried Kopper Kitchen and liked it.

Sushi Parking Catering

The King and I  Restaurant Reviews

The King and I is located near the cities of Saint Petersburg, Gulfport, and St Petersburg.
People found this by searching for: The King And I St Pete Menu, The King And I Restaurant St Petersburg, The King And I St Pete, The King And I St Petersburg, The King And I Menu St Petersburg Fl, King And I St Pete, The King & I Restaurant St Petersburg Fl, and King And I St Petersburg Menu.