The King and I

Neighborhoods: Downtown St. Petersburg
Cuisine: Sushi, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Accidentally ran into this place. Was pleasantly surprised. Will go back"
July 5, 2010

Great Food

I have been here many times, and the food and service are always great. The prices are also very reasonable. I would highly recommend it!
March 21, 2009

Great Food

The atmosphere is quaint, delicious entrees , friendly and warm staff, an air of relaxation. You will find a wide variety of choices, also a sushi bar is available. The entrees vary from Thai to Chinese and even some Laotian dishes.
December 19, 2008

Stop In

Nice little restaurant located in downtown St. Petersburg, has a friendly wait staff and casual atmosphere. The food is good. It is a must stop for lunch.

Sushi Parking Catering

The King and I  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/03/2015 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 12/29/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/22/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/12/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/22/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 9/10/2013 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Accidentally ran into this place. Was pleasantly surprised. Will go back
  • 4/18/2013 A diner from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it.

• 3/21/2013 A diner from US tried it.

The King and I is located near the cities of Saint Petersburg, Gulfport, and St Petersburg.
People found this by searching for: The King And I Menu St Petersburg Fl, King And I St Pete, King And I St Petersburg Menu, The King And I St Pete Menu, The King And I St Pete, The King And I St Petersburg, The King & I Restaurant St Petersburg Fl, and The King And I Restaurant St Petersburg.