12603 W Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323

The Knife

Neighborhoods: Sawgrass Mills
Cuisine: Argentine, Lunch, Barbecue

The Knife is a Argentine, Lunch, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 8/18/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/10/2016

An Argentine chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/29/2015

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/13/2015

A dining patron from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/09/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 11/13/2014

An Argentine food lover from Toronto, ON tried it.

• 8/11/2014

An Argentine food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/16/2014

An Argentine chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2013

An Argentine chowhound from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

China photo

China

Miami, FL

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I went to dine at The Knife Restaurant on Monday, March 30, 2015 around 4:00pm, with my husband, and my daughter. We sat down; order lemonade and a bottle of wine and some bread. The server was very polite, but unfortunately after 5 minutes been inside the restaurant my daughter started to cry and I was not able to stop her, please understand that having a special need child is a very hard work and that she has no control of her body and pain. After 2 minutes, and seen that my daughter was very uncomfortable, and she won’t stop crying, I decided to leave, because I was not going to have Lunch with my daughter screaming and crying. At that time my husband was at the salad bar, when he returned, I told to please tell the server the citation. The server returned with the FULL CHECK, $50 CHECK!! My husband told her that we were there for no more than 10 minutes, that he only grab some items from the salad bar, which we didn’t even have a chance to eat, and not even drink the wine or the lemonade. I call the server, and she mention, that she comment to the manager about what happened, but he said to charged full amount. I call the manager myself, and explain the situation, and he said he was going to do a discount. He came back with a $20 check. This was unacceptable!!! We were there for less than 10 minutes, we had absolutely nothing to eat, not even mention that we didn’t even went to the grill!! My daughter has a condition, which we had many times left restaurants, because she will feel uncomfortable!!
I work in restaurants, I know back to back how they work, and this is something that the Management should definitely do something about it. Having a MANAGER ON DUTY, AND HE HAS NO IDEA HOW DO DEAL WITH SITUATIONS LIKE THIS ONE, SHOULD NOT BEEN RUINING A RESTAURANT. !!!!!!

Menu

Milano photo

Milano

Hollywood, FL

Dissapointed with offer

The restaurant promises you a free meal after 5 meals. Actually they don’t provide you with written rules . Everything is verbal.

Last time i went t therestaurant the waiter told me i had a free meal fot the next time i go to the restaurant.

One week later i went i was informed in a rude way for a manager ( i never asked for a anager, just asked), that it was not possible for him to verify in advance.

That means that they will keeping telling me that my free meal will be next time.

Also, please be aware of something that happen to me in this restaurant. At the end they offer you a capuccino. The menu says $2.50 but they charge yo $3.50

Menu

Meats offeres are no well done.

Argentine Outdoor seating Parking

The Knife  Restaurant Reviews

The Knife is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: The Knife At Sawgrass, The Knife Sawgrass, The Knife Sawgrass Mills, The Fork Argentine Restaurant Fort Lauderdale, The Fork Restaurants In Sawgrass Mall, The Knife Restaurant Sawgrass, The Knife Ft Lauderdale, The Knife At Sawgrass Mill, and The Knife Sawgrass Florida.