Diner Survey Results 1 response
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of The Little Chihuahua, first by you?
The Little Chihuahua Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Mexican food in America is usually synonymous with hard shell tacos and queso dip. But beyond the ever-popular Tex-Mex favorites and San Francisco-style burritos that are actually a modern product ... read more
Best Dishes at The Little Chihuahua
These dishes from the The Little Chihuahua menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Agave Wine Margarita
- Beers are blissfully cheap here: $2-3 for a variety of draft and bottled microbrews all day long.
- Brunch is served on the weekends from 10am-pm--don't miss the Mexican French Toast and passionfruit mimosas.
- The Little Chihuahua rolls crunchy cabbage salad into their burritos for texture. If you're a purist, just ask for yours without 'slaw.
- Call your order in for pickup--there's almost always a long line here.
- Looking for a snack? Baby and super-baby burritos are smaller versions of the usual--for grownups, too.
Link to The Little Chihuahua
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
9/28/2013 A diner from Dublin, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Great brunch, not too expensive. Burritos are also good and fresh. Good salsa bar. Excellent all around!
- No real cons