10509 West Pico Blvd

The Main Course

Neighborhoods: West Los Angeles
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Deli

September 1, 2013

The food is perfect, the service is wonderful!
December 2, 2010

Good, simple food at reasonable prices

I love this place. Sadly, my girlfriend does not, so my visits here are limited. She needs every meal to be over-the-top spicy. I like spicy food too, but I also like clean and simple. The Main Course seems to be all about clean and simple…
May 24, 2010

Just like grandma's cooking!

I was a bit apprehensive about eating here just because it looked more like the dining room of a convalscent home than a restaurant (even the decor on the inside was a bit weird). \r Once I got over my fascination of the tablecloths and…

Susina Bakery

Bakeries in Mid City West

French in Sawtelle

Geisha House

Japanese in Hollywood

A Japanese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Nagao in Brentwood.

A BBQ food lover from US tried BBQ Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

The food is absolutely delicious. Great taste, healthy, definitely one of my favorite places to get a quick delicious bite. Yummy!

A dining patron from US tried Sachi Teriyaki House in Windsor Hills.

A food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Eliass Kosher Kabob in South Robertson.

An Asian chowhound from Wilmington, CA tried Hara Sushi in West Los Angeles and liked it.

An Asian food lover from San Diego, CA tried Chao Praya (CLOSED) in Hollywood.

A Mexican chowhound from US tried El Atacor Restaurant in Cypress Park and liked it.

A Hamburgers chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Jnj Burger Shack, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

I ordered a combination bbq dinner through eat24.com (not on Yelp but on website). The food was dry and old -- the meat was inedible and all eat24.com offered was a 20% pff code on my next order. HOW INSULTING! (I guess I'll find a can of tuna to eat toni
The food was old and overcooked -- inedible. When Eat24 telephoned them they would not refund my $24 dollars. They once were good but I advise any potential customers not to order ANY food from them. Perhaps they are better if you come into the "shack" an
Don't order food from them from food delivery service.

A chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Little Kingston and liked it. They liked the food.

A dining patron from US tried Gloria Cafe Hp in Highland Park.

American Traditional American Cuisine Traditional

The Main Course  Restaurant Reviews

The Main Course is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.