1055 Alakea St
Honolulu, HI 96813-4506

The Mandalay

Neighborhoods: Downtown Honolulu
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Pros
"Worst Chinese food I've ever had - and I'm not even a "foodie". From the soup - bland - to the main dishes - boring and bland and indistinguishable - to even the dessert - watery. The tea was good. "
Cons
"Shall I continue? Couldn't tell from fish that looked sad to the scallops that had NO taste to beef - I think it was. Vegetables? We had broccoli with every dish. Thank God I like broccoli. "
Comments
"Do NOT eat here for dinner. Couldn't wait to leave. Nobody wanted to take home the packages leftovers. They were left on the tables. "
  • 1/30/2019

A dining patron from Honolulu, HI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/21/2018

A dining patron from Honolulu, HI tried it.

• 12/29/2017

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/21/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/28/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments

Chinese Parking Dinner

The Mandalay  Restaurant Reviews

The Mandalay is located near the cities of Honolulu County, Waikiki, and Fort Shafter.
People found this by searching for: Mandalay Restaurant Menu, Mandalay Bay Honolulu Hawaii, Mandalay Restaurant Honolulu Hawaii, Mandalay Bay Restaurants Honolulu, Mandalay Chinese Restaurant Honolulu Menu, Mandalay Honolulu Menu, and Mandalay Restaurant Menus Alakea.