7868 S Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73139-2412

The Mediterranean Grill

Cuisine: Mediterranean, Southwestern, Kabob

The Mediterranean Grill is a Mediterranean, Southwestern, and Kabob restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 7/23/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

utpigeon photo

utpigeon

Oklahoma City, OK

Fantastic Flavor!

This place is a star! The best hummus and the falafel I have had in my life and I have had lots! Authentic is the best word I can think of to describe all of the dishes I have eaten there. The kubedeh kabob, shish kabob and chicken kabob all have flavors of the middle east. The salads are FRESH! The tabouli is the best I have ever had and my friend from Jordan makes great tabouli. They make their own baklava and it is unbelievably good, it was great!

Gyro Sandwich

The best in Oklahoma City. Reminds me of my tours in Greece.

Natasharh photo

Natasharh

San Francisco, CA

Not to good.

Place was clean, nice inside and the people were welcoming

Gyro Sandwich

I went to this place for the first time expecting it was going to be really good reading all of the comments. I was disappointed I ordered the chicken kabob dinner along with the tabouli and hummus. The tabouli wasn’t made right and when I opened the hummus up because it was a to-go it was soup like to watery wasn’t made right at all. Everything else was fine. In my opinion it is over priced. 3.25 just for hummus I can go downtown by the Regency and get Hummus for 1.25 in a much bigger container. If you are looking for a really good Arabic place to eat at go to Zam Zam in War Acres, it’s a drive but it’s well worth it. I don’t really commend this place honestly.

Bonappetitter photo

Bonappetitter

Oklahoma City, OK

Excellent choice

I love to each the Greek Salad and the Sampler platter of appitizers. Enough for 2 people. The food is authentic meiterranean with excellent Gyros plate and the spice you sprinkle on is truely worth trying. Love this resturant.

Sampler platter

Love the variety with this dish.

8/03/2020

A dining patron from Hurst, TX tried Applewoods Restaurant.

8/03/2020

A Coffee & Tea food lover from US tried Starbucks Coffee.

8/01/2020

A dining patron from Oklahoma City, OK tried Al's Hideaway Bar-B-Q in South Walker, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
BBQ sauce
7/31/2020

A dining patron from Oklahoma City, OK tried Pizza Hut.

7/31/2020

A food lover from Oklahoma City, OK tried Applewoods Restaurant.

7/31/2020

A Chinese food lover from Shawnee, OK tried T & T Chinese Food in South Walker.

7/31/2020

An American food lover from Oklahoma City, OK tried Jimmy's Egg.

7/30/2020

A Sandwiches chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Pickerman's Soup & Sandwiches.

7/28/2020

An Italian food lover from Dallas, TX tried Olive Garden.

7/24/2020

A diner from Vernon, TX tried Elmer's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mediterranean Oklahoma City Southwestern

The Mediterranean Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: 7868 S. Western Oklahoma City, Resturant Okc Mediateerean, Mediterranean Dining Okc, Okcyorkbuffet.Com, Mediterranean Grill Oklahoma City, The Mediterranean Grill Oklahoma City, Mediterranean Grill Okc Menu, Hummus Moore Ok Menu, and Mediterranean Grill Okc.