7401 N la Cholla Blvd
Casas Adobes, AZ 85741

The Melting Pot

Neighborhoods: Federated Stores
Cuisine: Fondue, Fusion, European

The Melting Pot is a Fondue, Fusion, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Bradisbest photo

Bradisbest

Tucson, AZ

Good food in a romantic setting

I took my loved one here for her birthday. I had made reservations in advance. When I made the reservations I was asked if we were celebrating a special occasion, we were and I opted for the roses (they also offer balloons). For $12 they gave us a private table, it had a curtain, a set of roses, and a picture. Not a bad little idea, and it defiantly made the my loved one feel that much more special.

You do cook your food, as it is a fondue style restaurant. I think it livened up the meal. Just don’t get too drunk as the oil is extremely hot. If you don’t mind the idea of cooking your food and paying a good amount for it, this was an enjoyable place to eat.

The food was good, but pricey. I would be tempted to go here for the cheese fondue appetizer and the chocolate desert fondue, and pass on the entree.

Chocolate S’mores - Big Night Out at The Melting Pot

Big Night Out

The mean includes a cheese fondue (great!), a salad, a choice of entree (we chose the lobster entree), and chocolate fondue (we chose the smores fondue). The meal is sold for $95.00 for two people.

The food was very tasty. The main course was enough food to fill us up, but small samples of each meat. As I mentioned before, the cheese and chocolate fondues were amazing!

Fondue Fusion Good for groups

The Melting Pot  Restaurant Reviews

The Melting Pot is located near the cities of Flowing Wells.
People found this by searching for: Casas Adobes Az, Sharing Fee At Melting Pot, and Melting Pot 7401 N. La Cholla Blvd.