2377 Broad Hollow Rd
Farmingdale, NY 11735

The Melting Pot

Cuisine: Fondue, European, Asian

The Melting Pot is a Fondue, European, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

• 12/10/2017

A diner from Huntington Station, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

grk79 photo

grk79

New York, NY

Absolutely herendous

First of all, we were charged a set gratuity for $14.80 for 2 people. I have never heard of a set gratuity on a bill for only 2 people. The service was horrible, the waitress did nothing and never checked back on our table to see if we needed anything. She was very slow, and very rude. The food portions are very tiny and extremely overpriced. You get charged a certain price for the raw food plus an additional price for the broth that you have to cook it in. The bill came to over $100 for only 2 Entrees and one chocolate fondue, no drinks or anything else, and we had to cook our own food!

Regina photo

Regina

Huntington, NY

DANGER!! Glass in my drink! Yikes

OMG – I had a piece of glass in my drink at the Melting Pot in Farmingdale, NY…. I thought it was part of an ice cube….when I took the object out of my mouth and put it on my finger, it left a huge bleeding gash….Imagine what that could have done to my body if I had swallowed it!! Holy shit!!

To top it off, like I wasn’t freaked out already, was that the management staff was totally unconcened…they gave me a bandaid and called it a night…their attitude was… “oh well” Imagine what that could have done to my body if I had swallowed it! WTF

MOM’S BEWEAR…My 10 year old child wouldn’t have faired as well under the same circumstances I assure you.

Best bet -go to Casis in downtown Huntington…..the food is fablous and the owners/management actually care about their customers….. it’s a great experience for the whole family!! Less expensive too!

Fondue Good for groups European

The Melting Pot  Restaurant Reviews

The Melting Pot is located near the cities of S Farmingdale, South Farmingdale, East Farmingdale, Old Bethpage, and Bethpage.
People found this by searching for: Melting Pot Melville, The Melting Pot Farmingdale Ny, Melting Pot, Melville, Ny, Melting Pot Menu Farmingdale, Melting Pot In Melville, Melting Pot Farmingdale, and Melting Pot Huntington.