The Oinkster

Neighborhoods: Eagle Rock
Cuisine: American, Vegan, Lunch

The Oinkster is a American, Vegan, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

AdrianYuen photo

homemade goodness

House cured pastrami? Home made catsup? Garlic Aoli for your nicely done fries?? All much too good!

Oinkster Pastrami

One of the best pastrami sandwiches in town

I've only had the pulled-pork BBQ sandwich here. It is t...

I’ve only had the pulled-pork BBQ sandwich here. It is the only thing I want! I find myself unable to try anything else on the menu because it is so hearty and satisfying, layered with soft grilled onions and purple slaw. The fries here seem to be done in a Belgian style – twice fried, to get that crispy outside and steamy hot inside. They make their own ketchup here, and their own BBQ sauce (North Carolina style, so vinegary and chili-laced). Service is friendly and fast. They now have beers on tap too! I wish they stayed open later. I wish I had a pulled pork sandwich this second.

ChristianLemay photo

Pasadena, CA

Just one more reason to love Eagle Rock

Their fries are out of this world – for a moment, I thought I was in Belgium, but then I realized I was in what looked like a good ol American diner. Good dipping sauce too.

The Pastrami sandwich was one of the better ones I have had in L.A. but I’m very picky on those, having lived in Montreal. The gf had the cheeseburger and really enjoyed it. Next time, I’ll try the pulled pork sandwich.

Oinkster Pastrami

Belgian Fries

June 8, 2015

Love the burgers! Enjoyed a few of the #burgerweek burgers, the krabby patty was my fave.
February 2, 2014

The pastrami is pretty good here but they don't put as much of it on the sandwich as I would like. Definitely recommend!
September 26, 2012

Juicy-delicious cheeseburger ?n thick shakes. Belgian fries must be dipped in garlic aioli or ordered piggy style for a very guilty pleasure

American Vegan Takeout
  • There's a selection of boutique and high-end wines by the glass, Belgian Trappist beers and artisanal sodas.

Glendale, CA

0 useful

Chicago, IL

Glendale, CA

The Oinkster  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/21/2013 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2013 A diner from Corona, CA tried it and liked it.

Angelini Osteria

Italian in Mid City West

Fine Dining in Hollywood

Carlitos Gardel

Argentinean in Mid City West

Upstairs 2

Mediterranean in West Los Angeles

The Oinkster is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: The Oinkster Eagle Rock, Eagle Rock Ca Barbacue Restrant, Oinkster Colorado Blvd, Oinkster Menu, Oinkster Hours, Oinkster Restaurant, and Oinkster Pastrami.