The Old Spaghetti Factory

Neighborhoods: Duarte
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

The Old Spaghetti Factory is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/13/2013

An Italian food lover from Fontana, CA tried it and liked it.

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

Family Dining

I know I am usually a snob when it comes to those Italian food chains like Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill, but I actually enjoyed visit to the OSF. At first I rolled my eyes at the menu. Boooooring. I hate when the only things available are the usual lasagna, raviolis, spaghetti. But wait. What the heck is THAT?? Spaghetti with Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheeze? Menu down, that is it. And damn it this was good. I am a cheese lover, butter lover, fatty food lover. And this was more than just a heart attack on a plate. This was surely a full on coronary, pancreas, stomach, blood pressure explosion. And I had a ton left over for more abuse to my body the nexxt day.

I really can’t judge anything else here. that is all i have tried. You get the usual all you can eat bread, it was good and chewy, and soup or salad. I like that. And I hear the menu has expanded.

And hey, how can you not be happy with free spumoni that comes with the meal?

Mizithra Cheese & Browned Butter

Heart attack on a plate? Yea! Worth it.

October 6, 2008

Kitschy Italian restaurant churns out heaping plates of pasta that won't break the bank.

In Short
Whimsical antiques and decorative items--velvet armchairs, vintage-looking fringed lamps and booths made from iron bedsteads--fill the dining room. The OSF Classics menu offers spaghetti with a choice of mushroom sauce,…
June 3, 2007

THE BEST "PRIX FIXE" ITALIAN-AMERICAN DINNER

The Old Spaghetti Factory offers COMPLETE DINNER entrees consisting of soup or salad, main entree, bread, beverage, and dessert. You have your choice of Minestrone Soup or a simple green salad, your choice of beverage?hot coffee, hot tea,…

7/22/2017

A Thai chowhound from AZ tried Thai City Restaurant in Duarte, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/12/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Alhambra, CA tried Sonic in Duarte, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing was good about this experience here. The food was really bad and I did not enjoy it. I didn't even finish the sandwitch. I complained about the food with the manager and he lied and told me he was going to give me back my money. I went to the bank
Cons
7/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Tacos Ensenada in Duarte.

6/26/2017

A diner from Downey, CA tried Sonic in Duarte, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The ultimate chicken sandwitch was very bad,it had a fish flavor and just an overall bad taste. I live in Alhambra and I drived all the way to Duarte to sonic. I was Very disappointed since it was very expensive and the food was really bad.
6/24/2017

A Grill food lover from Pomona, CA tried Duffers Bar & Grill in Duarte and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/23/2017

A diner from US tried Morralito Mexican Grill.

6/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Young's Gourmet in Duarte.

6/01/2017

A diner from Long Beach, CA tried Little Caesars in Duarte.

5/21/2017

An Indian food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried India Sweet & Spicy in Monrovia.

5/08/2017

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Tropicana Produce in Duarte.

Italian Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Watching your waistline? Ask your server about the low-carb pasta option.

The Old Spaghetti Factory  Restaurant Reviews

The Old Spaghetti Factory is located near the cities of Bradbury, Monrovia, Irwindale, and North El Monte.
People found this by searching for: Grill Cheese Theold Spaghetti Factory Menuand Location, The Old Spaghetti Factory Arcadia, Old Spaghetti Factory Duarte, The Old Spaghetti Factory Menu, Spaghetti Factory Arcadia, Spaghetti Factory Duarte Review, Old Spaghetti Factory Monrovia, and The Spaghetti Factory In Arcadia.