The Old Spaghetti Factory

Neighborhoods: Duarte
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

The Old Spaghetti Factory is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/13/2013

A diner from Fontana, CA tried it and liked it.

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

Family Dining

I know I am usually a snob when it comes to those Italian food chains like Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill, but I actually enjoyed visit to the OSF. At first I rolled my eyes at the menu. Boooooring. I hate when the only things available are the usual lasagna, raviolis, spaghetti. But wait. What the heck is THAT?? Spaghetti with Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheeze? Menu down, that is it. And damn it this was good. I am a cheese lover, butter lover, fatty food lover. And this was more than just a heart attack on a plate. This was surely a full on coronary, pancreas, stomach, blood pressure explosion. And I had a ton left over for more abuse to my body the nexxt day.

I really can’t judge anything else here. that is all i have tried. You get the usual all you can eat bread, it was good and chewy, and soup or salad. I like that. And I hear the menu has expanded.

And hey, how can you not be happy with free spumoni that comes with the meal?

Mizithra Cheese & Browned Butter

Heart attack on a plate? Yea! Worth it.

Italian Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Watching your waistline? Ask your server about the low-carb pasta option.

The Old Spaghetti Factory  Restaurant Reviews

The Old Spaghetti Factory is located near the cities of Bradbury, Monrovia, Irwindale, and North El Monte.
People found this by searching for: Old Spaghetti Factory Duarte, Spaghetti Factory Arcadia, The Spaghetti Factory In Arcadia, Old Spaghetti Factory Monrovia, Spaghetti Factory Duarte Review, The Old Spaghetti Factory Arcadia, Grill Cheese Theold Spaghetti Factory Menuand Location, and The Old Spaghetti Factory Menu.