The Olive Tree Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Cons
"No crayons and paper for my son to color to keep occupied.seating a little tight"
September 19, 2011

Jim W.

The Olive Tree, wow, lots of food, good food, if there is a problem they will fix it right away. I have been there many times with family, and I even have taken clients here.
March 26, 2011

not worth it!

The food is pedestrian, no spices, ordered a seafood dish topped with fresh basil, for the life of us we couldn't find any! The portions are too big, but this place is about quantity, not quality. Our server never inquired if we enjoyed…
November 2, 2010

Just like I remember and BETTER!

Im no food critic and i rarely review restaurants but i feel it's owed... I grew up in Aberdeen and recently went back to visit my grandmother! My favorite place when there was The Olive Tree and still hers! I was so please to see they're…

Italian Catering Wifi

The Olive Tree Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/05/2016 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it.

• 5/10/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/09/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/06/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/22/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/09/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/09/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/09/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/31/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

The Olive Tree Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Aberdeen Proving Ground and Perryman.
People found this by searching for: Olive Tree Restaurant Nutrition Facts, Olive Tree Restaurant In Aberdeen Md, The Olive Tree Italian Restaurant Aberdeen, Md 21001, Olive Tree Restaurant Aberdeen, Olive Tree Restaurant Nutrition, Olive Tree Restaurant Nutrition Information, and Olive Tree Aberdeen Menu.