1880 Breton Rd SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506

The Omelette Shoppe

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Bakeries

The Omelette Shoppe is a American, Lunch, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 12/21/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/31/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/27/2013

An American food lover from Holt, MI tried it.

• 5/26/2013

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/27/2013

An American food lover from Grand Rapids, MI tried it and liked it.

KatyE photo

KatyE

Grand Rapids, MI

Excellent breakfast

My family and I went to the Omelette Shoppe for a Saturday Morning breakfast. We were given a spacious table, slightly away from other patrons, which is a relief when you have small children. The coffee was good. That’s a must.
Next, breakfast. I had the European Omelette. It was wonderful. The asparagus was perfectly cooked, crisp-tender and at peak flavor. It was well-balanced in the omelet…not overpowering, but quite present. The toast along with the omelet was good as well. I don’t remember what my husband had, but I remember that he was very happy with it. Probably hash & eggs, knowing him.
Perhaps the best thing about our visit was the way that our children were treated. Often overlooked, at best kept busy with crayons, kids usually have to eat something covered with whipped cream or swimming in cheese. Here, my son ordered the French toast and it looked delicious (not like an afterthought). Unfortunately, it was not quite what he was expecting, and as he is a picky eater, he sat looking at it. We didn’t say anything, because there was nothing wrong with the meal, but the waiter noticed that he had not eaten much, and asked if he didn’t like it. He then asked if he might like pancakes better, and promptly took the toast back to the kitchen and soon returned with pancakes…no butter, just as my son requested. Keep in mind, my son is six. To see that kind of service performed for a six-year-old was impressive to me. It must have impressed him, too. He asked to go back recently.

European Omelette

Excellent

cramal photo

cramal

Grand Rapids, MI

yummy!

We went to the restaurant on a Sunday morning. It was packed! But turned out to be well worth the wait. The ambiance was nice, but since it was so busy, it was rather loud from the neighboring tables. I ordered the European Omelette, inspired by the previous review. It was delicious! It was the fluffiest omelette I have ever had. I also ordered grilled red skin potatoes with it, which were also delicious. It came with English Muffin bread, which was good. The best part about that was the home-made jelly that came with it, strawberry, yum! Coffee was okay. Boyfriend had an omelette as well but wasn’t impressed with the whole thing. Prices are a tad higher than the average breakfast joint, but it was well worth the extra price. I highly recommend this restaurant!

European Omelette

Delicious!

American Breakfast/Brunch Takeout
Salvatore's

Pizza in West Grand

Rinaldi Pizza & Sub Shop

Pizza in East Hills

The Omelette Shoppe  Restaurant Reviews

The Omelette Shoppe is located near the cities of East Grand Ra and East Grand Rapids.
People found this by searching for: Omelette Shoppe Grand Rapids, The Omelette Shoppe Grand Rapids, The Omelette Shoppe, Breton Mall, Grand Rapids Mi, Omelette Shoppe Menu, Omelet Shoppe, The Omelette Shoppe, and Omelette Shoppe.