3117 Ocean Park Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90405-3005

The OP Cafe

Neighborhoods: Sunpark
Cuisine: Lunch, Mexican, Burgers

Pros
"Breakfast tacos... I am hooked"
  • 3/25/2016

A dining patron from Boca Raton, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Breakfast tacos... I am hooked
QB
clark123 photo

clark123

The best cafe of santa monica

I love this cafe very much . Each time any of my friends comes to me , I just take them to this cafe and have nice time pass there. I love its delicious food.

dannysims photo

dannysims

OP cafe is the best.

I somehow ended up at the OP Café on a blind date (do people still do that?) and had a great time. I can’t give all the credit to the restaurant, but I’m still with him 9 months later. We’ve made it our anniversary tradition…

susancl photo

susancl

Nice cafe

I really have nothing bad to say about it. I found good quality food being offered in lesser price here in this cafe.
marytaylor photo

marytaylor

Love to come here again and again

I want to go in OP cafe again and again. I could not believe that such a good food can be so much less in price. And i love to bring my friends here.

Two Slices of French Toast

Not only this ,but all the dishes here are superb

Lunch Op Cafe Mexican

Cxi0fk-p8r4ktmeje4bmuj
justin

Chicago, IL

The OP Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

The OP Cafe is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Op Cafe, The Op Cafe, Op Cafe Breakfast Special, Op Cafe Menu, Op Cafe Santa Monica, The Op Cafe Menu, and Op Cafe Santa Monica Menu.