The Original Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Burgers, Diner

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc... Food great."
"Steaks are great and filling! Game room area with all kinds of games and stuff. Salads are good and the dinner rolls are amazing"
"I was disappointed. I've ordered out before and it was good, but this time our family of 5 dinned in. I received a dry burger and a tiny amount of cold fries. The burger was not seasoned. My husband and sins were the same way. Highly disappointed for 80.0"
"Steak"
"Service and food was excellent"
"Great I love it this is the 3 rd name the restaurant has had n I m plz d wit m all great food n service "
"great service went there this week on Friday the 18th had a wonderful to go service the young lady was very courteous and helpfulmore restaurants need to have people like this"
"Excellent food."
"neighborhood restaurant"
"No matter what u order its great."
"My kids and I had so much fun"
Cons
"Tasteless food! No season and cold! "
"Nothing to improve "
"Have been here when it was AllAmerican SH. Salad used to be to die for--this time it was less than perfect. Did not look as fresh, dressing too thick. Steak was just OK. Ribs were a little overdone."
"Somtimes u might have to send back ur steak for them to cook it thru but if u like it medium rare u wont have any probs"
"The wait for a table however it's worth the wait"
Comments
"Do you have specials before 5:30"
"Go to outback you would get a better burger."
"I recommend to all huge menu great prices great drinks nice atmosphere "
"try the to go service it's wonderful employees were very very nice very helpful"
"Love going for birthday diners."
"Great place for you to take a family if they mantain great quality in their food snd insist on grest service they will be around forever they should have birthdsy discounts"
May 16, 2012

Yummy steaks!

My daughter and a work colleague have been talking about The Steakhouse for sometime now, so I admit that when a Living Social coupon was sold recently, it made this a very sweet deal and definitely worth a try. We were very impressed…
November 4, 2010

Love this place

We have never been disappointed here. The rolls and house salad are delicious. Carry out is quick too. I always add a lobster tale to my steak dinner. It's great. The service is good too.
March 26, 2010

chef

What a great mix of food and fun they even have an arcade attached now. The service is way better now than in the past and you get a lot of great food for a good price..

Steakhouse Burgers Diner

The Original Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/26/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/23/2016 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 4/06/2016 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc... Food great.
    Comments
    Do you have specials before 5:30
  • 1/31/2016 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it and liked it.

• 8/01/2015 A diner from Nottingham, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/16/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/03/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/17/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/21/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Tasteless food! No season and cold!
    Comments
    Go to outback you would get a better burger.
  • 11/12/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Steak
The Original Steakhouse is located near the cities of Woodcroft, Overlea, Carney, Northwood, and Augusta Richmond County Balance.
People found this by searching for: The Original Steakhouse Menu, Original Steakhouse Perry Hall Menu, The Steakhouse Joppa Road, Original Steakhouse Menu, The Original Steakhouse On Joppa Rd, The Steakhouse Perry Hall Menu, Original Steakhouse Joppa Road, The Original Steakhouse Joppa Road, and Original Steakhouse Joppa Rd.