The Other Fish

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"our server was nice "
Cons
"small, annoying radio on, smelled greasy, the sushi chef looked dirty (and miserable), food had no presentation (odd for a sushi place)"
Comments
"I had read mixed reviews about this place but when because I purchased a groupon. As soon as I walked in the door I should have left. This place use to be a breakfast joint and I could never get passed that to try it out until I got this groupon. Well,"

Takeout Outdoor seating Good For Kids

The Other Fish  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/26/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/13/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/06/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2013 Mfrittzie tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. Mfrittzie didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    our server was nice
    Cons
    Comments
  • 5/11/2013 A diner from Conshohocken, PA tried it and liked it.

• 3/22/2013 A diner from Bethlehem, PA tried it.

The Other Fish is located near the cities of Freemansburg, Fountain Hill, Butztown, and Saucon Valley Terrace.
People found this by searching for: The Other Fish Bethlehem Menu, The Other Fish Menu, The Other Fish Pa, The Other Fish, The Other Fish Bethlehem, Other Fish Bethlehem, The Other Fish Bethlehem Pa Menu, and The Other Fish Menu Bethlehem Pa.