The Perfect Caper

Cuisine: European, American, Contemporary French

The Perfect Caper is a European, American, and Contemporary French restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent food!"
"The duck! "
Cons
"We arrived exactly at 6:00 PM as per our reservation. We did not order drinks or appetizers. Our entrees were served at 6:44 PM. That is way too long on a moderately busy Tuesday. Once again, I saw nothing that looked like a floor manager."
"Nothing that we could see or taste! A culinary masterpiece "
Comments
"Eat well,drink well, tip great"
  • 7/11/2017

A dining patron from Cape Coral, FL tried it.

• 1/11/2017

A diner from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/07/2016

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 2/16/2016

An European food lover from Port Charlotte, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/10/2015

A diner from North Fort Myers, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food!
  • 6/27/2015

An European chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 4/27/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/29/2014

An European food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 4/01/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The duck!
    Cons
    Nothing that we could see or taste! A culinary masterpiece
    Comments
    Eat well,drink well, tip great
lauralkc photo

lauralkc

Charlestown, RI

the "perfect Caper" NOT SO PERFECT

I made a reservation on line the 3rd of February to surprise my husband for valentines day. We are from RI where the sister restaurant “Ella’s” is located. It is one of our favorites. Somehow our reservation got made for the 3rd instead of the 14. I was given no explanation and was told by a young woman that she would speak to manager and get back to me. I never heard so i called again. I happen to get the manager. To my dismay he was rude, and offered no explanation or assistance of any kind. THE PERFECT CAPER NOT IMPRESSED!!

FRANCOISVATEL photo

FRANCOISVATEL

Staten Island, NY

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL "PERFECT"

our dear friends of italien orgin from rhode island were visiting, and we desired to treat them to a great meal, so we chose that diamond in the rough in southwest florida between sarasota and naples. form the minute you walk in to that enchanting restaurant to the last sip of wine with little chocolartes you will experience divine cusine.
appetizers: warm goat cheese with roasted garlic,kalamata olive tapenade, caponate & roasred peppers, lemon and fresh parsley,buternut and ginger soup with toasted pecan-vanila oil, sweet and spicy calamari; flash fresh squid sweet and spicy chili sauce toasted peanuts & green onion. i was always the last to finish, as i told my wife friends, and our waiter " this is so good one does not want to finish." all of the food is organic, either grown or raised. how the chef and co owner are able to mingle all those foods, spices, and liquids to render the plates she does is a miracle. for my entree i had a perfect caper cobb mix of watercress,iceberg,tomato,avocado, bacon,egg & point reyes blue cheese tossed in caper& whole grain mustard dressing & topped with an all narural chicken breast. the service was so professional and polite. the price was undervalued. my wife who was borned and raised in france and is an superb cook had only one word “DIVINE”. i think our friends went home with a good taste on their palate.

FRANCOISVATEL17 photo

FRANCOISVATEL17

New York, NY

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL: PERFECT

9/19/2017

An Italian chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried Piccolo Italian Restaurant.

8/29/2017

A Buffet food lover from Hollywood, FL tried Golden Corral and liked it.

8/11/2017

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried Phils 41 Restaurant.

7/25/2017

A dining patron from North Port, FL tried Golden Corral.

7/24/2017

A Pizza food lover from Punta Gorda, FL tried Angela's Cafe Italiano.

7/22/2017

A dining patron from Fort Collins, CO tried Mint Asian Cuisine.

7/12/2017

A diner from Punta Gorda, FL tried Toula's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Tasty gyros.
7/11/2017

A dining patron from Cape Coral, FL tried The Perfect Caper.

7/08/2017

A diner from Morrison, CO tried Amimoto Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/02/2017

A dining patron from Punta Gorda, FL tried Piccolo Italian Restaurant.

European American Contemporary French

The Perfect Caper  Restaurant Reviews

The Perfect Caper is located near the cities of Charlotte Park and Charlotte Harbor.
People found this by searching for: Perfect Caper Punta Gorda, The Perfect Caper Punta Gorda, The Perfect Caper Menu, The Perfect Caper Perfect Caper Menu, The Perfect Caper, Perfect Caper Menu, and Perfect Caper Restaurant.