56 Market Sq
Portsmouth, NH 03801-3705

The Portsmouth Brewery

Cuisine: Bar, American (New), Seafood

The Portsmouth Brewery is a Bar, American (New), and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Eco photo

Eco

Portsmouth, NH

Solid.

Where else can you go to get dinner at 10:55 pm and still get served a real meal? The Brewery of course. We sat down with 5 minutes to spare before the kitchen closed. The Brewery has improved over the years. It’s almost always loud and service CAN be hit or miss, but their vegetarian options have increased over the years and lately, they’ve had a lot more creative dining options than you’d expect from a brewery. On this last visit, I had a new mushroom melt sandwich that was really good. It sort of reminded me of a french dip but with mushrooms, not meat. Weird but true.

Mushroom melt

Good, although it didn’t feel too healthy. I guess you don’t order a mushroom melt to be healthy though. I appreciate the multiple veggie options that are on the menu these days. Keeps us coming back!

discern photo

discern

Portsmouth, NH

Any chance I get

The best beer in town… Open late for food… A solid menu. What more can I say? The beer choices change regularly, and are listed on several chalkboards around the restaurant. There is a sampler you can get if you aren’t sure which beer is for you. Ten beers served in three-ounce glasses are brought to you on a wooden paddle. For vegetarians, the baba ganoush and hummus appetizer is tasty, but for me the spicy, curried Prince Edward Island mussels are the best appetizer. You can’t go wrong with the pulled pork sandwich, burgers and other sandwiches, though I’m not a huge fan of their mini pizzas. The specials are usually quite good. But the beer, concocted by brewmaster Tod Mott, is the main attraction.

Bar American (New) Reservations

The Portsmouth Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

The Portsmouth Brewery is located near the cities of Kittery, New Castle, and Kittery Point.
People found this by searching for: How Much Does A Paddle Cost At The Portsmouth Brewery, Portsmouth Brewery Menu, Portsmouth Brewery Paddle, Distance From Jumpinjays Fish Cafe To Portsmouth Brewery, Portsmouth Brewery Tasting Paddle, The Portsmouth Brewery, and Best Beer At The Portsmouth Brewery Reviews.