The Prickly Pear

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Service was far from professional, when brought to the manager, nothing was done, we were not asked for drink refilss, they barely refilled the water. I used to love this place, but would not go here ever again. "
December 9, 2010

Best place to eat in Mooresville

I like the descriptions here, run, don't walk! The food here is excellent, service and atmosphere are top notch, and that is what keeps me coming back. Best place in Mooresville for a nice dinner.
Cs_logo_88x31

B6

from Citysearch
August 18, 2010

Fantastic food with Mexican influence.

We love this place! The food is always fantastic, the service is great and the ambience is perfect. We highly recommend.
January 5, 2009

I would give an arm for some Mirabella!

I love the Prickly Pear! Every time I think about it I get aggravated though - because now I need to eat there tomorrow!!!! I LOVE the Mirabella dish that the serve. Seafood enchilada simmered in the perfect sauce. It is NOT what North…

Mexican Good For Kids Parking

The Prickly Pear  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 2/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/07/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

The Prickly Pear is located near the cities of Mount Mourne.
People found this by searching for: Prickly Pear Mooresville Menu, Prickly Pear Mooresville Nc, 761 North Main St Moorsville Nc, Menu Prickly Pear Mooresville Nc, Prickly Pear Menu Mooresville, Prickly Pear Mooresville Nc Menu, Prickly Pear Mooresville, Prickly Pear Menu Mooresville Nc, and Prickly Pear Mooresville Nc Outside Patio Menu.