The Prickly Pear

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Service was far from professional, when brought to the manager, nothing was done, we were not asked for drink refilss, they barely refilled the water. I used to love this place, but would not go here ever again. "
  • 6/10/2015

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/11/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 2/05/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 11/07/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2014

A Mexican food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/02/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

December 9, 2010

Best place to eat in Mooresville

I like the descriptions here, run, don't walk! The food here is excellent, service and atmosphere are top notch, and that is what keeps me coming back. Best place in Mooresville for a nice dinner.
Cs_logo_88x31

B6

from Citysearch
August 18, 2010

Fantastic food with Mexican influence.

We love this place! The food is always fantastic, the service is great and the ambience is perfect. We highly recommend.
January 5, 2009

I would give an arm for some Mirabella!

I love the Prickly Pear! Every time I think about it I get aggravated though - because now I need to eat there tomorrow!!!! I LOVE the Mirabella dish that the serve. Seafood enchilada simmered in the perfect sauce. It is NOT what North…

10/17/2017

A Seafood food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Captain's Galley.

10/12/2017

A diner from Columbus, NC tried J's.

10/02/2017

A dining patron from Denton, NC tried Ten O'Clock Charlie's.

9/30/2017

A diner from US tried Big Daddy's and liked it. They liked the food.

9/14/2017

An Italian food lover from Concord, NC tried Village Inn Pizza.

9/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Great China Restaurant.

8/18/2017

A Burgers food lover from Mooresville, NC tried Applebee's.

8/15/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Ten O'Clock Charlie's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/01/2017

A diner from Mooresville, NC tried Great China Restaurant.

7/20/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Village Inn Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Good For Kids Parking

The Prickly Pear  Restaurant Reviews

The Prickly Pear is located near the cities of Mount Mourne.
People found this by searching for: Prickly Pear Mooresville, Prickly Pear Mooresville Nc Outside Patio Menu, Prickly Pear Mooresville Menu, Prickly Pear Mooresville Nc Menu, 761 North Main St Moorsville Nc, Prickly Pear Mooresville Nc, Prickly Pear Menu Mooresville Nc, Menu Prickly Pear Mooresville Nc, and Prickly Pear Menu Mooresville.