2020 K St NW
Washington, DC 20006

The Prime Rib

Neighborhoods: Connecticut Ave/ K Street
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Cafe

The Prime Rib is a American, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

FlavorFinder photo

FlavorFinder

Bethesda, MD

Great steakhouse

What a delightful meal! For a steakhouse, the menu was quite extensive. I started with a tasty heart of palm salad, my husband had the escargots. The salad was just the right size with appropriate garnish (eggs, olives and tomatoes). The escargots were more buttery than garlicky and served in mushrooms.

For our entrees, I had the signature prime rib (the smaller portion) which was prepared perfectly. My hubby had the steak au poivre, which was coated in peppercorns. I loved the side of artichoke hearts and he enjoyed the grilled asparagus.

The service was excellent and the staff were very kind, particularly since we were there with our toddler. The restaurant does require a jacket and tie (though they have ties you can borrow at the coat check). We also enjoyed the live music – piano and bass.

I would happily return here again!

American Lunch Dinner

Indian in Friendship Heights

Fusion Grill

American (New) in Capitol Hill

The Prime Rib  Restaurant Reviews

The Prime Rib is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: Prime Rib Georgetown Restaurant, Prime Rib Georgetown, Best Prime Rib In Ct, The Prime Rib Restaurant Wash Dc, The Prime Rib Georgetown, Top Rated Restaurant For Prime Rib In Connecticut 06095, and Restaurants That Serve Prime Rib In Ct.