THE PUB

(Near the intersection of Kaighns Ave and N Park Dr)

Cuisine: Pub Food, Lunch, Steak

THE PUB is a Pub Food, Lunch, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Quiet atmosphere with great food"
"Had a wonderful prime rib, but had a hair in my key lime pie desert. I told the waitress, and she said she would take care of it. She returned shortly with what i thought was a new piece of pie....it wasn't. It was the same piece. There was a small fork"
"Excellent food"
"Great managers and service staff!!"
"salad bar and our server Franca was phenomenal waitress!"
"salad bar"
Cons
"Chef used profanities toward waiter while another cursed my wife and son when they sent back their steaks"
Comments
"Sit close to the hearths so u can watch all the action."
"When I told the manager about the behavior of the chefs she said to ask to sit in the back next time I won't be back"
  • 9/07/2017

A Pub Food food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Quiet atmosphere with great food
  • 4/04/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/12/2017

A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

• 12/04/2016

A Pub Food chowhound from Williamstown, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/15/2016

A Pub Food chowhound from Blackwood, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food
  • 11/29/2015

A Pub Food food lover from Cherry Hill, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2015

A diner from Allentown, PA tried it.

• 8/02/2015

A Pub Food food lover from Burlington, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/07/2015

A Pub Food chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/12/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Beckonwood photo

Beckonwood

Atco, NJ

Best Place to eat

My husband and I have been eating at The Pub for over 40 years. We usually order the Prime Rib and have never been disappointed. over the years we have seen changes in the menu from getting the wedge of lettuce to a fabulous salad bar. We ate at the Pub this past Wednesday with a friend. Both my husband and our friend ordered steaks which were fantastic. As a change I ordered the rack of lamb. I didn’t say anything to our server because our friend was present. But I have to say that lamb was so dry and almost tasteless. I was so disappointed. I tried calling the Pub yesterday but because I was traveling lost service. I know the next time I eat at the Pub I will never order the lamb again, but will go back to my favorite the prime rib.

rack of lamb

Very dry and tasteless

Prime Rib

always a great buy. The Pub is the only place I know that seasons and cooks the best prime rib. never have been disappointed

mguirate photo

mguirate

Lansdale, PA

The pub

The food is fabulous and I visit the Pub about 10 times a year and I am never let down I always get a steak dinner, sometime the prime sometimes the house special and every time the meat is done to perfection. Other family members are never disappointed with their selection. The pricing is a little above normal but well worth the investment. You will not be disappointed. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the service is top notch. The salad bar that you get to use before the main course comes is enough to fill your belly. From the salads to the breads you will find yourself filling up before the main course comes. I rate the Pub 10 out of ten.

Prime Rib

Done to perfection and size of the meal is more than enough. Most of the time you will end up taking home a large portion because there is more than enough.
Pub Food Good For Kids Dinner

THE PUB  Restaurant Reviews

THE PUB is located near the cities of Pennsauken Township, Pennsauken Twp, Merchantville, Morrisville, and Golden Triangle.
People found this by searching for: The Pennsauken Pub, The Pub In New Jersey, The Pub Restaurant New Jersey, The Pub Pennsauken Nj, Pub Restaurant Nj Coupons, The Pub Pennsauken Coupon, The Pub Nj, Pup Resturant New Jersey, and The Pub Coupons Pennsauken.