3475 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109-8922

The Range Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: The Strip
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Barbecue, Seafood

The Range Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Barbecue, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Julie090 photo

Julie090

Wexford, PA

Las Vegas steakhouse-- fabulous!

As a vegetarian, I find that eating at a steakhouse can be easy. The side dishes are usually huge and delicious. We were really impressed with Range Steakhouse at Harrah’s. The prices were better than other places we went and the steak ordered by my friend was larger, less expensive and tastier than at the other steakhouses we tried.
The ambience was great and we sat by the window which overlooks the Strip, but the restaurant was quiet.
The lobster bisque was very good. I had the wedge salad without bacon, and it was also good. I had a baked potato that was divine. We also had asparagus and mushrooms. The mushrooms were the only mediocre thing we ordered, but we were so stuffed by then, we didn’t even care.
The service was great. I think this place is a great value for the Strip.

L4L photo

L4L

Bremerton, WA

Absolutely Fantastic Experience!

We had our rehearsal dinner here and they were incredibly accommodating, gave us exceptional service, worked with us on a custom menu, had a sommelier meet with us, the food was fantastic.

Shrimp Cocktail at The Range Steakhouse

Shrimp Cocktail

3 massive shrimp with horseradish sauce and lemon – very fresh!

Caesar Salad at The Range Steakhouse

Caesar Salad

I’ve never had whole anchovies on a Caesar before – I loved it! Not for the faint of heart, though!

Salmon with Lobster Risotto at The Range Steakhouse

Salmon with Lobster Risotto

The salmon was cooked to perfection. The lobster risotto was a little on the salty side but perfect consistency.

Surf n' Turf at The Range Steakhouse

Surf n' Turf

Lobster tail + steak
Everyone liked the lobster, albeit slightly overcooked, probably due to being a large party.

Free Range Chicken Breast at The Range Steakhouse

Free Range Chicken Breast

A great flavor!

Tiramisu at The Range Steakhouse

Tiramisu

I think I like my own tiramisu better – not enough coffee flavor in this one.

Steakhouse Barbecue Seafood

The Range Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

The Range Steakhouse is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: The Range Las Vegas Menu, The Range Steakhouse Las Vegas, The Range Restaurant Las Vegas Menue, The Range Steakhouse, Steakhouse Las Vegas Lobster, The Range Steakhouse Menu, The Range Steakhouse Las Vegas Menu, and Menu Range Steakhouse Las Vegas.