1092 Bethel Rd

williamsmom photo

williamsmom

Fort Wayne, IN

Very classy!

My husband and I visited The Refectory for our 8th anniversary this past October. We both walked away thinking, “This is an amazing restaurant.” We were seated at a beautifully laid out table with white linens and the place settings were stunning. We started off with the Shrimp Tian. This was served with a truffle vinaigrette!! It was so delicious! For dinner, I had the lobster tail that was served with roasted red bell pepper linguini and my husband had the Filet Mignon. For dessert we had the Crème Brule that was just incredible. The service here was impeccable and the atmosphere was amazing. You will have to wait a while to get in, though, so be prepared for that.

Steamed Lobster Tail

The lobster was cooked to perfection and the linguini was perfectly al dente. The red bell pepper sauce was incredible.

French Cafe Breakfast

The Refectory Restaurant and Bistro   Restaurant Reviews

The Refectory Restaurant and Bistro is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Breakfast Restaurants In Galloway, Oh, Refectory Columbus Dress Code, Refectory Restaurant Dress Code, The Refectory Restaurant, Restaurants Lewis Center, Oh 43035, The Refectory Dress Code, The Refectory Columbus Dress Code, and Refectory Dress Code.