3376 Post Rd
Warwick, RI 02886

The Remington House Inn

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Seafood

The Remington House Inn is a American, American Traditional, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Sat at the bar and waited to get service for like 10 minutes then bartender disappeared so another 10 minutes to order ..must of been over a half hour to get our food in which was horrible..never going back and the dining room was empty..yuck is all I can"
"Martini Menu and apps were great. Full course dinner is the best."
"Love this place! "
"Friendly staff"
"Very friendly service the staff is very informative about the menu. The resturant is very inviting and draws you into the food experience that awaits you so enjoy the cozy confines with the mesmerizing fire place that will make you feel relaxed."
Cons
"Same thing. Said I n the pros just put it in the wrong spot "
"Parking Lot Needs Work...."
Comments
"Sad the place is nice but food is horrible "
"Try the Prime Rib "
  • 10/22/2018

A diner from West Warwick, RI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Same thing. Said I n the pros just put it in the wrong spot
    Comments
    Sad the place is nice but food is horrible
  • 12/22/2016

A dining patron from Woonsocket, RI tried it.

• 10/01/2016

A diner from West Greenwich, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2016

An American food lover from Coventry, RI tried it.

• 4/01/2016

A dining patron from New London, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Martini Menu and apps were great. Full course dinner is the best.
    Cons
    Parking Lot Needs Work....
  • 3/24/2016

An American food lover from Johnston, RI tried it and liked it.

• 10/28/2015

A dining patron from West Warwick, RI tried it.

• 7/19/2015

An American chowhound from Cranston, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/24/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/12/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

graujo photo

graujo

West Warwick, RI

graujo

Always a pleasure … never a disappointment

Veal Braciole

Planning to go to Remington House tomorrow night as a special evening for our graduating grandson and his girlfriend. Read review for Veal Braciole and was shocked. This has been my dish of choice for SEVERAL years and it has never been a disappointment … neither have any of my guests ever had a bad meal (or bad service). It had to have been a fluke. Tomorrow I will have Veal Braciole again.

Peter0226 photo

Peter0226

Warwick, RI

Second time and still disappointing

I had a bad dining experience at this restaurant 10 years or so ago. The food was poor and the prices were high. After 10 years I figured I would give it another try…..same result.

Wife had salmon and it was very apparently a frozen slab of fish .

I had “Veal Braciole -veal cutlet stuffed with mozzarella, sausage and ham with black pepper demi-galze.” Sounds so good. But when it arrived it was overcooked and tasted like shoe leather(or so I imagine what a shoe tastes like).

After 10 years still very poor food.

So many good restaurants just a couple of miles away in East Greenwich. Do not waste your money here.

I won’t return again, even in another 10 years.

Veal Braciole

Leather. Period.

butlerish photo

butlerish

Warwick, RI

disappointed

I was very excited to try Remington House. I stopped in for lunch, placed my order and while waiting for lunch was approached by the manager. The Manager said that customers had eaten out on the deck and after they left, the wait staff had forgotten to close the umbrella. The wind took the umbrella and it had come to rest against my car. He escorted me out to see my car which had several deep scratches on its front fender and door. The manager and owners assured me that they would have my car fixed either out of pocket or through their insurance. The incident occurred on Sept. 8, 2013 and it is now January 18, 2014 and Patrick and Michael Berek have continuously refused to return my calls and have refused to honor their promise to repair my car. I was excited to try Remington House’s cuisine, but I must say that going there was one of the most frustrating and disappointing experiences of my life. I never got to see if they could cook but I learned that they are neither honorable nor trustworthy. Enter at your own risk!

Joeldor photo

Joeldor

North Smithfield, RI

Inedible meat and wondering what the hype is about

I had always heard wonderful things about the restaurant and we decided we’d try it out. I recently ate here in a party of 6.

I found the restaurant quite charming. Some of my meal was quite tasty. The calamari was actually among the best I have ever had.

However, the service could be described as mediocre. In addition, four of us ordered the prime rib which was a special for the evening. Personally (and disappointingly) it was the worse beef I had ever eaten and honestly we should have sent it back and asked for another entree. It was so tough that I could not cut it with my steak knife without “sawing” it back and forth repeatedly. I brought my leftovers home for our dogs, but decided it was not even suitable for them, so it ended up in the trash.

It is not likely that I will visit this restaurant again. If this is typical fare for this restaurant, I can’t imagine why it gets good reviews.

American American Traditional Seafood

The Remington House Inn  Restaurant Reviews

The Remington House Inn is located near the cities of East Greenwich.
People found this by searching for: Remington House, Remington House Restaurant Ri, Does Remington House In Warwick Menu, Remington House Menu, Remington House Warwick Ri, Remington House Warwick Menu, Remington House Inn Warwick Menu, and Remington House Menu Warwick.