10 W. Dodecanese Blvd
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

The Riverside Grille House & Veranda

Cuisine: Seafood, Breakfast, Lunch

The Riverside Grille House & Veranda is a Seafood, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

msuz227 photo

msuz227

Tarpon Springs, FL

Never again.

The first time i went here with my church group i wasn’t served at all they forgot to put in my order. I still went back with my group, second time steak was cooked like a hockey puck, second one was raw. I still paid both times. Third time last night another hockey puck steak. I was over it and I said don’t bring me anything. They charged me 8.90 anyway for an ice tea and salad. Then shorted me six dollars change. When I went to get it back I was called a liar. Never once did anyone say they were sorry except the waiter who did get his tip because they put that on my bill. Never Never again will I step foot in there, and I plan on telling everyone this story. For six dollars they called me a liar and lost many customers as a result.

Steak

Very poor quality and not cooked properly.

Seafood Good for groups Breakfast

The Riverside Grille House & Veranda  Restaurant Reviews

The Riverside Grille House & Veranda is located near the cities of Innisbrook and Holiday.
People found this by searching for: Riverside Grill House Tarpon Out Of Business?, Riverside Grille Tarpon Springs Menu, Riverside Grill Thanksgiving Mmenu Tarpon, The Veranda Cafe Tarpon Springs, Grille One Nine, Tarpon Springs, Fl, Riverside Grille House Menu, and The Veranda Restaurant, Tarpon Springs.