1121 Sw Stark St
Portland, OR 97205-2309

The Roxy

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Diner, Hamburgers

The Roxy is a American, Diner, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Love this place "
Comments
"I've been to the Roxy many times over the years. A friend of mine and I ate there last night, I've been sick all morning vomitting, my friend has it coming out the other end. It is a hit and miss with the food. Last time we ate there it was fine, "
  • 6/23/2018

An American food lover from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love this place
  • 10/13/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 4/23/2013

A dining patron from Salem, OR tried it and liked it.

karuna photo

karuna

Brooklyn, NY

hits the late-night cravings

The Roxy is perfect for your late night cravings for burgers, grilled cheese, breakfast, and a whole bunch of interesting sandwich options. It’s a pretty interesting crowd at night, but they’re friendly people. It’s very loud, music and chatter, but the menu is huge, and the prices are very right. It’s definitely saved my appetite and my ability to stay awake many nights this year.

Have to mention I s’pose that the waitstaff tends to be pretty unfriendly, sometimes even a little rude. It hasn’t happened to me but i’ve heard some problems from customers around me. Anyway, the staff are often a little frazzled and short-tempered, but I haven’t run into any direct problems.

dtwood photo

dtwood

Portland, OR

dining with taxi drivers

this hole in the wall institution of vasoline alley is notorious for its 24hr service and dodgy late night crowds. never a dull moment or forgettable meal…. definite drinking food.

American Diner Hamburgers
Sun,Tue-Sat 12:00AM - 12:00AM
Bhlowaueir3bokaby-mumt
karuna

Brooklyn, NY

The Roxy  Restaurant Reviews

The Roxy is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: The Roxy Menu, The Roxy Portland Menu, The Roxy Menu Portland, Does The Roxy In Portlnad Delocer, Roxy Menu Portland, Roxy Portland Menu, Roxy Diner Portland Menu, The Roxy Portland Oregon, and The Roxy Portland.